"I love you." Cammie told them as they left to make dinner.

"Hey Eliot, did you brush your teeth?" Scarlett asked as she kissed him goodnight.

"Aaahh yeah," he said not looking up to her.

"Really because I just watched you not brush your teeth. That's why I brought it up." He glanced up at her, caught. "My fault for phrasing that as a question," Scarlett said leaning up against the doorframe.

"I said I did." Eliot said trying to sound confident.

"Should I check your toothbrush see if its wet?"

"Yeah, but your gonna feel stupid when I'm right." He said getting out of bed and following her.

"Alright let's check."

"Its gonna have my slobber on it. Really gross too you're not gonna want to touch it." Eliot warned her as they took a few steps to Eliot and Cammie's conjoined bathroom. Cammie stood brushing her teeth hearing the conversation she thought she would be the good child and brush her when mom was watching. "Really gross," he said as she reached out a finger and Eliot sighed.

"You did not." She pulled the toothbrush out of its mug and handed it to him.

"I'm sorry," he cried out hugging her.

"I just want your teeth to be healthy," she said rubbing at his back. "I'm not mad just disappointed you didn't listen sooner," she informed him.

"I'm sorry," he said again as he squirted toothpaste on his brush and shoved it viscously into his mouth.

"How did you know?" Eliot questioned while he brushed his teeth. Scarlett rose a curious brow. "How did you know I didn't brush my teeth?"

"I'm Magical." She kissed the top of his head, "and don't you forget it."

"How really?" Cammie questioned when Scarlett came into her room to kiss her goodnight.

"His breath smelled like the turkey sandwich he ate for dinner." Scarlett admitted and kissed Cammie goodnight.

"What did she say?" Eliot popped his head in hearing their mom leave.

"It really was complete and total Magic." Cammie told him happily as she plugged in her phone and opened her book.

"Can I read with you?" Eliot questioned and squished in bed next to her his book in hand.

Cameron had went to school and was stared at, glared at, laughed at, she went because she needed to sign off a few forms and she had to be there to do it, they tried to get her out of coming. But they needed her in person.

She saw the people that claimed to be her friends. The guys that claimed to like her and they all laughed or looked at her in horror. She hated every second of it. Go to class, finish your finals stop looking at me, she demanded silently. Scarlett couldn't help but think that maybe they wouldn't have known it was Cammie if Scarlett wasn't there. Cammie's face was distorted, she could have been anyone. Although their school wasn't that large so most people knew about the girl that dropped out due to some mysterious injury. But maybe if Scarlett wasn't there Cammie could hide her identity.

"Hey," Colton said once he figured out what the ruckus was about. "What's going on?"

"Cammie is a freak now, look at her face." Jackson said pointing at her, he had seen her previously but had forgotten exactly how bad she looked now. His group laughed, Colton moved quickly away from them and towards Cammie.