"I know, I was just thinking out loud." Liz put her cat back in its cage as Dr. McGregor wiped down the table. "If I meet any huge celebrities I will send you pictures of me befriending them and forcing them to join our friend group." Liz said sarcastically.

"If you see Dylan O'Brien or Josh Hutcherson, you will have to keep them hostage or follow them until my plane lands. I swear if you met them and don't-"

"Don't worry darling if I see your childhood crushes I will drag them home with me." Liz laughed as Scarlett printed the bill.

"Speaking of crushes," Scarlett said leading the way out of the exam room. "Evan has been asking about Ryland. How did his job interview go?" Liz's smile faded quickly. "Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It will be fine. They all just want younger guys you know. But I'm hopeful and praying about it. God has to have a plan right?" Liz chuckled to cover the tightness in her chest.

"You know, I have been looking for a math genius to help Eliot." Scarlett said vaguely.

"Go on." Liz urged pulling out her wallet.

"Well, I was thinking of getting him a tutor. You know I'm no good at math anymore and Evan although he is wonderful at everything Eliot doesn't always listen to him."

"Tell me about it." Liz grinned. "Your children can be trouble."

"Anyways," Scarlett said moving to scan her credit card. "Do you think that Ryland might be interested in helping Eliot out once or twice a week? We would pay him, it won't be as much as-" Liz reached over the counter and hugged Scarlett.

"Thank you! I need to get him out of the house. When he's not doing interviews he's sitting in front of the tv and moping!" Liz said a smile on her face again. "Oh and he loves Eliot. Your kids are great! I will send him over every day if you want!"

"Well, talk to him first and then we can keep him company while you are becoming a movie star." Scarlett said, the phone rang obnoxiously in Scarlett's ear and she flinched at the noise.

"21st Vet Clinic, this is Amber..."

"I will let him know that he is coming over Monday?" Scarlett nodded. "To help Eliot. And you don't have to pay him, just fed him and he will be happy." Liz said hugging Scarlett again. "Tell Amber I say bye," Liz added waving to her from behind the counter.

"Will do and let me know how the trip goes!" Scarlett said opening the door for Liz.

"Oh trust me darling I will be calling you every night and raving or ranting about everything!" Liz hollered as she unlocked her car.

"I'm sorry, but Dr. Lavigne doesn't work on Wednesdays." Amber said into the phone, clicking through the appointment calendar.

Scarlett watched Amber discuss appointments and different payment options with the client and she smiled widely. River's daughter was doing amazing. River was Scarlett's old roommate years ago and although she wasn't married, nor knew who the father was River did an amazing job at raising Amber the right way. Amber had been living with River's mom for the first few years of her life, until River got her life together. Around the time Scarlett and Evan got engaged, River thought it was about time she started acting like a grown up and taking care of her daughter. Now she was loving and compassionate and couldn't imagine her life without Amber in it.

"Your mom doing good?" Scarlett questioned when Amber put down the phone.

"Yeah, she's fine. She is dating this guy. She didn't want me to know, but she's really smiley after seeing him." Amber explained. "I don't know why she bothers hiding him from me it's not like I care if she dates. I don't know my dad and don't care if I get a new one." Amber said nonchalantly.