Chapter 10

for those who have read, voted, and appreciated this book - thank you 

Obsession. Agatha's affection for Vincent is something she knew as near-obsession - she gives whatever he asks, she agrees to whatever he says ... from clothes to actions, and she listened to him. However, it seemed that everything wasn't enough for him.

"It's beautiful." Agatha in her late teens exclaimed as she looked at the mirror and twirled, the skirt saying with her. A dark blue dress decorated with pearls and diamonds, with her jewelry silver with sapphires - indicating and proudly showing the colors of the Phantomhive Earldom. "Thank you, Nina."

The seamstress was dramatically agreeing, yelling compliments in French. "Oh Agatha, if only I were a man." Nina hugged the noble then her hands grabbed Agatha's breast which only caused her to yell in surprise.

"Nina!" Agatha laughed and hit the seamstress' hands. "I hope that gives me luck."

"It will dear, your wedding may be announced after the party." It was a possibility. With Aunt Claudia's death anniversary near, Vincent needs someone by his side and it was always his fiancee who stands and comforts him. Soon he will realize, that their fiancee-play would turn real.

Finally, after arriving late and searching the whole ballroom for him, Agatha quickly went in his direction before he could disappear again. With her flushed cheeks and expecting wide eyes, "Vincent."

The young charismatic Earl Vincent Phantomhive turned and smiled lovingly then extended his arm, "Agatha, come here." The young woman followed like a pup. "This is my fiancee, Her Grace Agatha, the Grand Duchess of Hesse and Darmstrat."

That's right. Only me. Only think of me. Only look at me. Be kind only to me. Agatha smiled, displaying demure behavior.

"It's an honor, Your Grace. I am Viscount Dalles, hailing from a humble countryside." If only they hadn't met a noble with two daughters younger than Vincent and Agatha. Nina's words went the exact opposite. 

She doesn't want her love to fail once more.

(book of circus, episode one)

"What did you do to my godmother, you bastard?!" Ciel threw a tantrum upon noticing Agatha's distance towards Sebastian as well as her flushed state when the demon butler would come in contact with her.

It's been like that since they came home from the townhouse two days ago. The butler seemed to enjoy teasing the grand duchess so Ciel made sure he doesn't get near her this time which made Agatha extremely grateful and locked herself in the room until she heard Mey-rin's scream.

Wearing a simple dress that could pass her as a commoner, Agatha ran down the stairs and went towards the laundry room but was surprised to see Sebastian already standing in front of the door. He seemed to have felt her gaze and snapped his head in her direction, Agatha immediately ran away. 

Lacrimosa || KuroshitsujiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara