Chapter 9

(Manga 21 - 22)

"Oh Albeerttt~" The Queen got down off the horse then slumped down to the floor, "I want to eat this curry with you also."

"Your Majesty, please pull yourself together." John got down on his knees and in his hand was a puppet that shared similar features to the late King.

"As I received an invitation to be a judge in the contest, I have one vote right?" The Queen wiped her tears as she quickly got up with the help of John. "I have chosen ... Funtom Company's butler, Sebastian. This is for you."

The butler's eyes slightly widened, he can't believe that he actually won - well, he didn't have the confidence at first but it was all because of Agatha that he made it. He turned to the crowd to see Agatha looking at her feet, it seems that she does not want to see the queen.

"Funtom's curry requires no utensils and can be consumed by anyone." With her words, the butler kept on staring at Agatha. "I highly approve of the Funtom Company's Accounting for our future, the children. "Even though she seemed to know how Queen Victoria thinks, what had the royal family done to see her not wanting to be associated with them?

"Thus the victor is the Funtom Company!"

As everyone rejoices, Agatha quietly turned to leave and wait for the group outside but John Brown appeared in front of her, "Her majesty wants to talk to you, Grand Duchess."

"Why?" 

"I do not recommend questioning the queen." He barked like a loyal pup.

She just sighed and extended her hand to him, the royal personal assistant was slightly confused, seeing that a lady extended her hand first before a man. 

Now, almost all of the citizens inside the building were looking at them. Who could be the lady that John Brown is escorting to her majesty? Everyone is curious that it drew the attention away from the Indian prince and his previous servant making a scene.

The woman gracefully bowed and this act made the queen smile, "You seem to be more graceful than before, Tabbie."

"Thank you for the compliment, Your Majesty."

"Why do you still wear a veil, my dear. It hides your beautiful appearance,"

"How dare I, it does not compare to Your Majesty's beauty." Though her soft voice said words that are full of praise, it sounded sarcastic and empty. 

"Our poor Tabbie, you should let go of the heavy weight in your heart." 

The woman reached for her hat and took it off, removing her veil in the process. Her soft and angelic face had a smile but her close associates were far from being fooled that she was in a good mood. "I could only remove my hat and not the weight in my heart as of the moment, your majesty."