Chapter 12

alert! know that this book has matured tag in it ...
and aside from the violence, it's because of this
dunno if it's up to your standards but i tried ...

if you don't want to read rated stuff, just skip it.

As the night continues to reign, Agatha and Sebastian already finished three spirits. Agatha felt she is already prepared as she glanced at Sebastian's flushed state as he took off his necktie.

She bit her lip and looked away, feeling hot all of the sudden while Sebastian takes his gloves off. "Lady Aggie." He called and the woman turned to him, she looked flushed with her innocent eyes as she put her hands to her chest, feeling the strong beating of her heart. The demon who was seating near the foot of the bed slowly approached her who was seating near the headboard.

Like a lion, Sebastian was slowly crawling to Agatha without taking his glowing orbs off of her. "W-what sh-should I-"

"Just relax, trust me." Sebastian said as he reached her and caressed her cheek, "You do trust me, right?"

She nodded and succumbed to his touch. In his eyes, it was like she was purring as she snuggled close to his hand. Like a pretty kitten. He smiled and went closer, kissing her lips. Pulling away with a sigh, he wondered how her lips tasted milk and couldn't help his fangs to show.

"Agatha, once we start, I'd be having a hard time ending this. This is your last chance,"

"It's alright. I've told you didn't I? I wouldn't choose to leave my godson's soul in your shadow." Agatha placed a hand on his chest and kissed his neck, "... And I wanted this. Please, Sev?"

The devil moaned at her actions. He decided to grab the necktie on the floor that he had just taken off, "Just in case Agatha, I'm sorry but you have to wear this."

"What? Why?"

"If a demon mates, they will be unable to control their abilities thus we will turn back to our original form. I insist, the higher the devil's rank is, the more horrifying they are."

She saw how sincere he is, his voice was like begging her to be blind to his insecurity. "Alright." Closing her eyes was a sign for him to put it on her, he made sure that it wasn't too loose for the fear of seeing his demon form but not too tight so as not to hurt her.

"Just trust me." Sebastian said as he led her to lie down on the bed and used his abilities to make her dress vanish, leaving her completely naked.

"Sebastian." She shivered in cold and tried to hide her breasts and groin with her hands.

"Trust me. You have a beautiful body, darling." He said as he went to the south of the bed and move her legs to rest on top of his thighs. His skillful hands were slowly running through her smooth inner thigh before grabbing her wrists and putting them on her sides. "Have you ever touched yourself?"

She shook her head as she squirmed around and trembled in delight at how the devil positioned himself right at her entrance. Without a word, Sebastian thrust his clothed groin to hers. He still hasn't removed his clothes, only the gloves, and tie.

The action was enough to make her moan and he growl at the electrifying effect of lust. Once more, he thrust her harder and her fists almost hit the headboard of the bed. "I want to fuck you now, but it'll hurt." He growled and suddenly raised her hips before bending down to kiss her sex.