Chapter 3: A new place

Start from the beginning

Now back to the main problem which is finding a place to sleep. Right after thinking of a place to sleep, my phone started ringing again. Did Kiara find me a place to sleep?

I answered the phone. To my surprise, it wasn't Kiara.

"Heya Kyou. I heard your place burned down," A different voice rang over the phone. Confusion began to cloud me. How in the world are they getting my number? "It's Ame by the way. Kiara texted me and your place burnt down, so you mycan come crash here at my place. Gura was supposed to move in with me. But I told her about what happened to you and everything so yeah, that's it."

"Uhh how did you get my number?" I rubbed my eyes.

"That's not important, alright. What's important is you have a place to sleep," Ame dodges my question. "Now I want you to find a Smol Ame poster and pat its head twice."

"A what now?"

"Just do it!"

"Alright alright jeez."

I follow Ame's instructions and look for a Smol Ame poster. Coincidentally, I was standing across from one. Now, how in the world should I pat its head?

I placed two fingers on the mascot's head and rubbed it twice. Just like that, the poster started glowing a yellow light. I was taken aback by what was happening. The light swallowed my vision for a few seconds before it started to dissipate.

As soon as the light dispersed, I looked around to see I was in some sort of hallway. Behind me was the very same Smol Ame poster I touched. To my right was a white door with some of its color fading.

I knocked on the door, assuming it was Ame's room. There wasn't any reply. I put my ear close to the door to listen what was going on inside. I know it's rude to do this but it's better than knocking on the wrong door.

As soon as my ear touched the surface of the door, the door swung inwards, which caused me to fall forward. I looked up and got a glimpse of a black pair of tight shorts.

"Oh shit! I-I didn't mean to," I quickly covered my eyes with my hand.

"Oh, you're here! Perfect timing," Ame says with a smile on her face, ignoring what I said. "C'mon, make yourself at home."

"T-thanks..." I got up from the fall and bent my head over a bit to enter Ame's apartment. The first thing I noticed was that the ceiling's pretty high so I don't have to bend my head much. It's only the doorways that required bending over. The apartment looked pretty normal just like mine.

Ame grabbed my arm and pulled me to her bedroom. The first thing I noticed was the gaming setup she had. The colors of the lights were changing every few seconds. The cables were pretty messy but it didn't bother me too much.

What bothered me was the size of Ame's bed. It was pretty big, bigger than my bed in the apartment.

"What's with the huge bed, if you don't mind me asking?" I questioned as I pointed at the bed with a confused look.

"Oh I just move a lot when I sleep," Ame anxiously replied.

"I see..." I responded.

Ame jumps onto the bed without even changing her clothes to her pajamas. Unless, she really sleeps in that.

We both went to bed, saying goodnight to each other. Finally some rest after a really long day. I just hope the night goes pretty peaceful.

Well it was peaceful until I felt something hitting my back. Ame was lying when she said she moves in her sleep. She's throwing punch and kick combos at my back. It was extremely difficult for me to get some shut eyes with Ame beating up my back.