"I got no word from the hollow affecting other people she hasn't made bigger moves" Marcel announced to everyone by the Hope and Hayley had made it downstairs joining everyone.

"This isn't working at all I need another witch" Davina let go of Josie and Lizzie's hands.

"Can I help?" Hope offered but Davina shook her head.

"I need Vincent he knows the hollow" Davina stated making Marcel exchange looks with Hayley.

"No if he finds out the Mikaelson's are back in town along with a whole other crew he has no problem making sure all of you leave" marcel warned.

"He might listen to me. Do you have any idea how you can make him come here?" Davina insisted to him.

"I might let me go get something and we'll be out again" Marcel told Derek and Peter.

While he walked out Hayley grinned and walked over to the wolves.

"Settling to New Orleans life?" She chuckled while she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I'm sure enjoying it, you know how much power he has? Everywhere we went everyone listened to him" Peter mentioned.

"That's what happens when you basically run the French quarter..." Hayley looked over to everyone.

"So what's wrong with Isaac and Scott?" Lydia questioned.

"I think the hollow is making them see stuff I don't know," Hope replied. "I just want to know why then..."

"I don't think the hollow does if with meaning I think she just did it to whoever was there first..."

"Or the people that have more trauma..." Kol added to Davina's comment.

"We all have our fair share of trauma," Hope commented.

"True so I don't think we should all dive into that" Davina added and went back to her spell.

"I think we're past trying to figure this thing out." Freya announced walking down the stairs. "We need to figure out how to put it down and what will be the outcome. Davina you will help me figure it out with Lydia"

Everyone turned to see the girl who was sitting innocently on the couch.

"Why does it always have to be me..." Lydia whines about to get up from the couch.

"Because you have a gift and it can help you reach your full potential of power" Freya responded walking towards a room while Davina and Lydia followed.

"Now what?" Hope questioned.

"Now we figure out ways to stop her," Kol replied.

"How?"

"Didn't you two take the hollow out of nik?" Kol questioned the twins.

"A long time ago, why?" Josie replied.

"I don't know I'll tell you when I figure it out" Kol walked away from them and joined Davina and the rest in the room.

"What is he planning?" Alaric questioned getting up from his seat.

"You never know with Kol but don't worry he makes smart decisions...half of the time" Hayley replied.

"So is Scott going to be okay?" Stiles asked.

"...and Isaac," Cora added, sending the boy a glare.

"Yeah and him..."

"I hope so...I think Isaac is fine now other than the effects the hollow left" Hope replied.