42 ❥ confessions

Start from the beginning

Ah, a classic.

"Uh oh, this song is dangerous," I whisper to Lili.

"Why?" She asks.

And before I could reply, a bunch of people started heading over to the dance floor and some guys started dancing with Ryan and Madison.

"Oh hell no," Axton growls as he finishes off his beer and heads over to Ryan.

We all laugh as he shoves the guy off of her and wraps his arms around her protectively.

"Wanna dance?" Lili asks me.

As much as I fucking hate dancing, I'm on vacation and if my girl wants to dance then fuck it, we'll go dance.

I get up before reaching out for Lili and guiding us over to the overly packed dance floor.

Somehow we managed to squeeze through the crowd and find our friends.

I turn behind me and realize that Cameron, Lina, and Asher have also decided to come dance with us.

I immediately notice a few guys smirking at the girls so out of instinct, I grab Lili's waist and pull her closer to me.

All around us, people are shouting the lyrics while mindlessly grinding on each other.

Others are making out and I wouldn't be surprised if some are fucking in the bathroom stalls.

I'm suddenly snapped out of my daydream when I feel Lili's ass "accidentally" rub against my groin.

"Whoops." She laughs.

Fucking tease.

As much as I fucking hate dancing, this is pretty fucking fun.

I watch as Axton and Xander do this weird twirly thing with the girls where now Axton is dancing with Arya and Xander is dancing with Ryan.

Madison is currently having the time of her life dancing with some random guy.

Asher and Cameron are taking turns dancing with Lina.

I notice a figure appear from the crowd and tap Cameron on the shoulder.

"I knew he'd move on eventually." Lili laughs as we watch Cameron grab Hana's hand so he could dance with her.

"I don't think anyone could ever move on from you," I say while raising my voice a bit since the music is so loud.

We all continue dancing for another 20 minutes before we head back over to our table to eat some well-deserved tacos.

"I think I just burned all my body fat." I groan before taking a bite from my taco.

"Lina...girl...how do you do this every day?" Arya asks before chugging down her cup of water.

"You get used to it." She replies.

Out of all of us, Lina is the only one who isn't drenched in sweat or out of breath.

It literally takes us all about 5 minutes to devour all our food before some of us head back over to the dance floor.

Ever since Cameron started dancing with Hana, none of us have really seen him.

The man could easily be in a ditch somewhere and none of us would know.

"Let's go take a walk by the beach," Lili suggests before getting up and offering me her hand.

We both make our way towards the back exit before running down to the sand.

"I never want this trip to end!" Lili groans as she wraps her arms around one of mine and lays her head on my shoulder.

"Neither do I," I whisper as we stop and look up at the full moon.