41 ❥ french asshole

Start from the beginning

"That's okay. I'm also a bit clumsy." She laughs while dusting off her shorts.

"I'm Hana by the way." She says while sticking her hand out for me to shake.

Do people still shake hands?

"Cameron." I laugh before accepting her handshake.

I can't help but be mesmerized by her, she's the complete opposite of what I usually go for.

Ever since Lili, I've been going for girls with large breasts, fat asses, and blonde hair.

I mean I don't date so personality doesn't matter to me.

This chick is different though, she makes me notice things in a girl that I usually never care to look for.

She's got perfect straight white teeth and freckles all over her cheeks and nose.

Long wavy chestnut-colored hair with some natural highlights.

Chipped yellow nail polish on both her fingernails and toes.

Bright honey-colored eyes.

And the deepest dimples I've ever seen on anyone.

"You boys don't look like you're from here." She says while looking at us.

"We're from New York," Asher says.

"I can tell from the lack of tan." She says which causes all of us to laugh.

Asher is by far the palest of the group and after today's adventures at the waterfall, he's totally sunburnt.

"Also, your fake IDs suck." She blurts.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"I've seen my fair share of fake IDs and you guys' are by far the worst. It's super obvious you aren't 34." She laughs.

34?

I look down at my ID and read the birthday.

What the fuck?

Once we get back to New York, I'm getting my fucking money back.

"Well, clearly it's not bad enough if we got drinks," I smirk.

"That's because I told the bartender to let you guys go." She says.

"Are you from here?" Jess asks her.

"Yep, born and raised. My dad owns the bar and the restaurant next door and my brother is the bartender." She says while pointing at the two men greeting customers behind the bar.

"Where are you guys staying?" She asks.

"My brother and I's family have a villa in Wailea," Axton says.

"Oh, so you're not that far! Well, you guys should come back later, the restaurant next door has Taco Tuesday and a bunch of people always come over to dance and eat. You'll love it!" She says while reaching behind her and handing us a flier.

"Sounds fun!" Xander says.

"We should go talk to the girls and see if they're up for it," Jess says.

"Perfect! Hope to see you guys there." She smiles before sending me a wink.

We all say our goodbyes before heading over to where the girls are.

"Dude! Why didn't you wink back!" Axton says while smacking me upside the head.

"Ow! Because I don't like her like that!" I shrug.

"That's bullshit, you looked like you were about to devour her." He laughs while wrapping an arm around my shoulder.