36 ❥ aloha mother fuckers!

Start from the beginning

"WE MADE IT!" Ryan yells which causes Arya to wake up.

"What happened?" She asks while frantically looking around.

"It's okay baby, we just arrived. Come on." I say while grabbing her hand and dragging her inside.

My parents clearly had people come and clean the house because this place is spotless. I spot a note on the table and head over to read it.

"I expect the house to look like this when you leave. -Dad"

"Alright! Time to assign rooms!" I yell while everyone makes their way into the living room.

"Arya and I will take one."

"Jesse and Lili will take another."

"Ryan and Jackson will take another," I say and watch as Axton rolls his eyes.

Sorry big brother.

"Madison and Cameron will take another."

"Yeah...no. I want my own room."

"Not gonna happen, princess. You either share with her or Lina."

"NO!" Asher and Lina yell at the same time.

"Ugh fine." She mutters.

"Axton will get his own room."

"Lina will get her own room."

"And Asher will get his own room. Is that understood?" I ask and everyone nods in response.

"Good now, why don't we all pick our rooms and then start unpacking," I say before quickly throwing Arya over my shoulder and start sprinting upstairs.

"XANDER WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" She yells.

"I want to make sure we get the master bedroom," I yell before placing her down.

"Wow." She gasps before running over to the balcony.

The view from this room is fucking amazing.

"DIBS!" I yell out into the hallway.

Arya continues to enjoy the room while I head out to make sure everyone's got a room.

Jesse and Lili got the room right across from ours and Axton got the room next to us. Ryan and Jackson are across from him and down the hall are the others.

I head back into the room to find Arya passed out on the bed.

I laugh before heading over to her, taking off her shoes, and tucking her in.

The boys and I head back to the cars to unload the trunks while the girls help put away the groceries and begin unpacking their luggage.

"I'm so fucking jet-lagged." I groan.

"I don't think so, man," Asher smirks.

"What?"

"It's probably from the sex." He laughs.

"Are you guys ever gonna let that go?"

"Fuck no." He chuckles before heading upstairs.

I head back to the kitchen and start preparing some dinner with Ryan and Lina.

We decided to take it easy tonight and just prepared some pasta with salad.

Everyone is way too fucking tired to actually put effort into making dinner anyway.

We set the table and soon enough everyone joins us.

I hear someone hitting their fork against their glass and look up to see Asher.