35 ❥ mile-high club

Start from the beginning

"Shut the fuck up," Cameron mutters.

I'll take that as a yes.

The plane begins to go down the runway fast and I can still hear Madison and Cameron arguing.

"Let go!"

"No!"

"Oh my god, both of you shut up!" Lili yells before pulling down her sleeping mask and leaning her head against Jesse's shoulder.

The plane finally takes off and we've successfully made it in the air.

"Thank fuck." Cameron lets out a sigh before leaning his chair down and trying to fall asleep.

I notice Jackson looking out the window while Ryan is leaning back on her chair fast asleep.

Lina, Jesse, and Asher are currently deep in conversation.

Madison is doing her nails.

And Xander is laying on my lap, fast asleep.

"You know my brother is obsessed with you right?" I look up and meet eyes with a smirking Axton.

"Uh, how could he not be?" I joke and Axton lets out a small laugh.

"I can't believe that prick actually came." He whispers while staring at Jackson.

"I don't like him either."

"Why are they still together? I mean it's pretty obvious that they're over each other." Axton asks.

"Honestly I think it's because they've been together for so long so I think it's just hard for her to let go," I explain.

"I guess I understand but she needs to make up her mind."

"If it helps, she told me that she plans on breaking up with him soon," I say, which causes a breath of relief to escape him.

"All she wants is for you to be patient with her. And trust me, she likes you... a lot." I laugh.

We continue but get interrupted when Lina makes her way into the chair next to Axton.

"Couldn't sleep either?" She asks us.

"Nope. I thought you were talking to Jess and Ash?" I ask before she points her finger toward them.

Jesse is all snuggled up with Lili under a blanket while Asher has his head leaned against the window fast asleep.

"I can't wait to go relax by the beach." Lina lets out a happy sigh.

"Me too. I can't remember the last time I went on a vacation." Axton says.

"This is my first vacation," I say and they both look at me surprised.

"Really?" Lina asks.

"Yep."

"Well, we'll make sure to make it special for you," Axton says.

You know, he may annoy me about 98% of the time but he's actually a decent person for the other 2%.

"Uh oh." I hear Lina let out a small gasp before Axton and I turn our heads to see Madison and Jackson laughing and talking with each other.

"Oh hell no!" I say trying to get up but freeze when I feel Xander stir in my lap.

"Don't make a scene Ari," Lina warns.

"I hate her," I mutter.

"Join the club." Lina laughs.

"I hate him," Axton says.

"Join the club." Lina and I say at the same time.

The three of us continue talking and soon enough everyone starts to wake up.