THE LOVE THAT LOOKS RIGHT

The first book of the Love Trilogy.

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction and purely author's imagination. I do not own any characters. It is owned by Tokyo Revengers creator, Ken Wakui. A big credit for him. I also want to include that the plot of this story is not the same as the original one.

WARNING: This story contains graphic depictions of violence, sexuality, strong language, and/or mature theme. Be aware of wrong grammar and typos.

This story is unedited. I'll go back to it once I finish the story. Please bear with me. Thank you :)

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ • ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

The First Love.

This love feels like a fairy tale, like the fairy tales we read as children. It’s that all-consuming puppy love and one that, at the time, we think will last forever. We enter into it with the belief that this will be our only love and it doesn’t matter if it doesn’t feel quite right, or if we find ourselves having to swallow down our personal truths to make it work because deep down we believe that this is what love is supposed to be.

Because in this type of love, how others view us is more important than how we actually feel.

It’s a love that looks right.

Falling in love is the most incredible feeling in the world, but that not all relationships last forever, and they certainly aren’t always like they appear to be in the movies.

Walking home with Baji-san from school is one of the most awaited part of my day. Sharing foods with Baji-san is the best moments for me. Playing with Peke J and Baji-san is the most comforting moments.

Since I met Baji-san, my life completely changed. Sure I keep my old habits but now that Baji-san and I have gotten closer, I can't do some things I used to do. It was fine for me. Baji-san kept me company while I'm studying and I teach him some lessons from time to time. I always stick to him and would always do what he says because...

Baji-san is cool. I respected him, admired him, and care for him.

Baji-san is the best thing that came to my life.

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ • ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝