"I'm sending something else. I'm sending Little Gunnar."

"Who the fuck is Little Gun-" before I could finish my question, something heavy hit the ground, causing the ground to shake, and the Order Men started to panic.

I look over and see a giant teddy bear. It stood there, making the area quiet.

"Um...Gunnar," I mutter. "Why is there a stuffed teddy bear in the middle of a fight? I asked for drones, not a cuddly defenseless stuff toy."

"Oh," he chuckles. "That's Little Gunnar, and I couldn't come up with a name, so I named him after me. Cute, right?"

This is my backup?

"Gunnar, what is this giant bear going to do?" Squeeze them with love to death with his hugs?"

"You will see." I heard his sinister laughter on the other end then he went silent.

I frown at his statement, and suddenly one of the Order Men yells as he commands the others to shoot this stuff fool. Sounds of their machine guns fired as I watched as the bullets didn't harm the bear. Then I noticed that the outer skin of the bear was metal. When the firing died down, they got the laser ready.

The laser-powered up as blue light lit up, and once they pulled the trigger, it shot a glow blue light towards the bear, causing a collision. Smoke from the blast spread around, making it hard for the enemy to see me.

I cough, trying to catch clean air. Once the smoke cleared up, the figure of the bear has not been damaged.

"What the fuck?" Says one man. "Shoot again!"

Another power-up from the laser turret shot the metal bear another eruption from the blast it did not break.

"You think you fuckers can use my laser turret and shoot at me!"

That's Gunnar's voice that is coming out from the bear.

The metal bear then stands slowly, reaching about ten feet tall.

"You pick the wrong person," then the eyes on the bear turn bright red, and the arms stretch out and open its sleeve with a minigun, similar to the laser turret. "Eat this fuckers!"

Gunnar had the bear shoot the two lasers at the enemy, destroying them and the laser turret as they both exploded. The mixed chunks of human flesh and metal fell from the Skye, and meat landed in front of me.

I'm used to cutting people and seeing blood pouring out, but a piece of human meat is different.

"Yahoo!! That's right! You assholes don't know how to make my laser," then he made the bear dance weirdly.

I see many chunks of human meat lying on the ground.

"Gunnar," I call, and the bear moves its head.

"What do you think, Cap?" He flashes the bear proudly. "Amazing, right. This was my secret weapon. It's not ready yet, but it seems like I'm a real genius."

I blew out air and placed my hand on my hips. "Next time, warned me. I'm covered in human chunks," I say as I flick a piece of meat off my shoulder.

"Sorry," he apologized, and more of the Order men approached just as he said. "Ah, shit! Cap, get Pete. I'll handle these guys."

I took a step and felt the throbbing pain inside. I drop to the floor.

"Cap? You alright?"

I place my hand on the ground and claw the asphalt hard to make my nails bleed. The virus breaks out inside me, and I don't know how much longer I can endure the pain.

I clench my rapid beating heart and inhale sharply. "I'm alright."

"You don't look fine."

"I...I...need to get to the top," pointing up at the penthouse as I say breathlessly. "The tracker indicates Pete is up there with Eva."

I heave and stable my breathing as I lay my back against a wall. I groan and feel my body getting hot. It's different from the aphrodisiac, and my whole body is burning and in pain.

"Can your robot bear take me to the top?" I ask him.

"Yeah, this baby can jump to space. Why?"

I move up and ignore the throbbing pain in my head and heart. "Carry me up there."

"Are you sure your okay?" He asks as he commands his bear to carry me princess style. I held on.

"Yes! Now jump!" I scream.

"Don't let them get away!" Says a member of the Order. "Shoot!"

Guns fired as the arm of the bear shielded me from the bullets shooting at us. The metal bear crouches, and with one push, Gunnar made the bear jump so high that the pressure of the wind was too hard for me to look.

I opened my eyes and saw we were above the city. I can see the lights as if it's Christmas. It made me remember my days in Odin's jet plane after he had rescued me. The first time I saw these kinds of lights was in London. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I was so mesmerized and in awe to see something like city lights.

I remembered Odin tried his best to talk to me, but because I wasn't used to bonding with an adult because of my bad experience with them, I told him it was beautiful, which was the first time I smiled at him.

The beep on my watch starts to get active as I point my finger at the penthouse. "There! Take me there."

Gunnar had the bear speed drop heading towards the penthouse, and as we were closing in towards the large glass window. The bear uses his arms as a shield again and, with speed, crashes through the glass as it petrifies the people inside. Glass pieces spread inside the penthouse.

This is the moment.

The time I end this bitch once and for all.

Hey guys!!!

Once more chapter before the epilogue!! I'm excited, are you?!

I'm getting ready to write Thea and Rex's story.

Anyways, the last chapter of this story will be longer than the others. So, chapter 50 will be posted not next Sunday but the following Sunday because I will have to go into the story making sure to make it more intense, and I'll be busy this week.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope you all understand.

HAPPY READING!!