[Reunion] - Code 2: Goblin Nest Dungeon Raid

[Umbra POV]

After I the Gate, I been greeted by Dungeon cave.

Umbra: *whistle* Not bad though.

I walking deep inside the Dungeon until I realize something I absolutely forgot. My eyes widen at this.

Umbra: I don't has a weapon! Shit!

I curse myself and my Rank E Luck as I need to fight this damn Goblin bare hands. What Kamijou Touma will said at this situation? Ah, yes.

Umbra: *groan* Such Misfortune.

I then keep walking as my Death Skill's, Danger Sense: Death suddenly warning me about a danger in front of me. I quickly hide and see 5 Goblin who walking around. I use Observe on them.

[Goblin][Level: 2][HP: 20/20]

[Goblin]
[Level: 2]
[HP: 20/20].

I look at the Goblin with burning rage as I swear I want kill it on the spot. I then start to form a plan how to kill them as I have no weapon.

Umbra: Wait, I have Shadow Manipulation Skill which mean...

I then concentrate as I imagine image of a dagger.

[Shadow Dagger]

[You have acquired the Shadow Creation Skill].

Umbra: Nice. Now...

I'm looking back at the Goblins as I use Stealth to erased my presense as I get closer to one of them and stab it.

1# Goblin: Gah!

The dying sound of the Goblins friend alert the other 4 Goblins as they looked at me and they dead friend. With an angry eyes, they charge at me.

I then kicked the closer one as I blocked the incoming dagger from the other Goblin as my Danger Sense: Death warn me that the third one try to kill me with an arrow as I quickly push the Goblin who try to stab me and dodge the arrow. I then throw my dagger to the Goblin Archer as it killed it.

[You have acquired the Dagger Throw Skill].

Umbra: Not the time!

That leaving 3 more Goblins. I'm use Dash and run to the other remaining Goblins as I kill the one with a club.