1. Aaron Ray Ford

Hello readers! To everyone who is going to read my book I would like to warn you that there would be some mistakes here and there, I will try to edit it after completing this book or when I will find free time to but for then you have to bear it. I hope you will like this story❤ and please don't forget to vote and comment it makes me write more otherwise I loose motivation easily 🥲😅

Alzena's Pov:

I am Alzena Goldsmith, I live in a small town with my grandparent's, my uncle and his family. My grandparent's brought me up since my parent's death which was when I was barely five. I don't remember them much so for me my grandparents are my parents. But my aunt on the other hand is like a step mother from Cinderella. She is so evil, she will always scold me unnecessarily not that I care much sometimes it did sting and I will cry infront of my grandpa and grand ma.

My uncle is very nice man but he is also afraid of his wife. I don't blame him though because when you are in love you can't do anything much. They have two children, both are twins one boy Max and one girl Ava. Max is my best friend but Ava is just like her mom she will always hurt me with her words by saying that I am ugly. In our childhood she would tell me that my parents leave me because I was ugly. I used to cry alot but max and my grandparent's will always tell me otherwise they tell me that I am the most beautiful girl. Max told me that Ava is just jealous of my beauty especially my ocean blue eyes they enhance my beauty even more.

My Grandma died an year ago, so now I have only Grandpa and Max. Whenever I am sad or upset I will go to them. My grandpa is a little strict but he try to be lenient with me as I am his favorite grand daughter. But I don't like living here, I am only here just because of my grandpa. I want to live in city, I want to see city lights and large buildings which I have only seen in movies and TV shows. In our town it would be a miracle to see a latest car. Our house is the biggest house in this small town as my Grandpa is the Mayor so everyone knows about us.

This is another reason why my aunt bear with me because I know that once grandpa will lose that position to my uncle she will throw me out so it's better I go out myself before that. I haven't told anyone about that yet. Because I know nobody will support me in this decision as they think I am very naive and innocent. I had a talk with both max and grandpa once about it but they straight away declined so now I have only one choice left and that is to run away.

A knock came on my door, it must be Max. Because if it would have been Ava or my aunt they wouldn't think to knock, they would straight barge in. My grandpa doesn't come upstairs because of old age so it must be my favorite cousin.

"Yes" I sat up in my bed to greet Max.

"Good morning sleeping beauty, wake up I have a surprise for you" he told me pulling my blanket away from me.

"Maxxxx don't do that" I whined.

"Wait what surprise are you talking about" I eyed him suspiciously.

Let me tell you his surprises never turns out good. Once he surprises me with Tarantula And I fainted at the site of it. After that he heard an earful from both Grandpa and Uncle.

"Well it is a surprise so get up and get ready, we have to leave in 10 minutes" he told me and went out of the room just like that.

I huffed and got up and went to bathroom to take a bath. After finishing up I went to my closet to wear something good. My closet is full of clothes, thanks to my grandpa and Max, I am always pampered by them. Max has just started a job and he would buy me so many things even if I complained. I wore my favorite white dress that max bought for me on my last birthday which was couple days ago so finally I am 18 legal enough to go live alone in the city. I came down after whole 30 minutes.

"Hey maxii I am ready" I called him sweetly with the nickname that I used when I am late or in trouble with him and he would instantly melt.

"Alzena you are late" he said softly but I gave him my puppy eyes and he groaned. That's how it is with them they can never get angry with me. My aunt would always say that I am being spoiled by the men of the house.

"Okay let's go" he told me and we both went out on his bike. He put helmet on me and then wore his own and we both sat on it.

"Hold tightly" he said and we both rode away.

Halfway through the ride I asked him again.
"Maxie where are we going?"

"Sshh we are about to reach there" He said and ride towards the field area.

Once we were few miles away I saw lots of people gathered around, there were big vanity buses and cars. There were cameras and....

"Oh my God! Is this really what I think it is?" I yelled in shock and excitement.

"Yes your favorite singer is here, he had his music video shooting in this area. He would be here for a week or two" he told me.

"What? HE is here" I shouted again this time with happiness. Once he stopped I get off of the bike and faced him.

"AARON RAY FORD IS HERE" I shouted and some people turns to look at me and I smiled at them shyly.

27.3.2022