Chapter 20: Bloodlust

TRIGGER WARNING!

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND SELF-HARM! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Remember to always choose to be kind.

Learn to forgive, for forgiving is freeing yourself from hatred and guilt. 

And if you don't feel well, please seek professional help. Ending it now is not how you should deal with it. You're braver than you think you are. I believe in you!

Munting paalala na ang mga desisyon at ginagawa ng mga karakter sa kwentong ito ay pawang nagmula lamang sa mga kathang isip at para sa kwentong ito lamang. HUWAG GAGAYAHIN! Pulutin lamang ang magagandang aral at huwag ang mga masasama. 

Be Human.

Love,

nanashi_21

"Next time you monitor my movements, you'll turn me into an enemy." I said to the bug that they put in my room, bago ito tuluyang sinira.

Muli kong tiningnan ang piraso ng dahon na ibinigay ni Simeon sa akin. He wrote a morse code on it. E: Milk, H: with dots forming arrow up. This is the code we used when we were still working with Gavin. And now he even writes each letter in Morse Code. It discreetly gives information for our meet up.

E is for Emplacement, French for location. H is for Heure, French for time, and the arrow indicates the position of the hour hand on the clock.

What is he up to?

Saktong paalis na ako ng chapel nang harangin ako ni Sister Marie.

Hindi siya nagsasalita sa halip ay nanatiling nakahawak sa mangas ng aking damit. She's wearing that same expression I love, hopelessness, desperation. At the back of my head, I am still enjoying this moment. It still gives me satisfaction.

Maybe after all the things that happened, I didn't change much after all.

"I don't help people," Sister Marie. You're asking the wrong person. " I whispered, bago tuluyang inalis ang kayang kamay sa pagkakahawak sa akin.

Things changed drastically with just the photo they showed.

When I thought I killed my father that night, it's true that I joined Gavin because he promised me money and because he gave me a purpose. And deep inside, it's because I don't even have the courage to end my life. So, I became his human-robot.

After the fall of the organisation and knowing the possibility that my father is still alive, I thought finding him for revenge was another purpose I had. Kaya pinili kong manatili sa lugar na ito. And now, revenge is almost on my hands. Mabibigyang hustisya ko ang ginawa ng sarili kong ama kay Mama at sa pamilya namin. I will avenge what he did to my life.

And then after that, maybe I'll have enough courage to end everything. After all, that's the sole purpose of my existence right now.

I don't think living a normal life is for me. Masyado akong masama para ganoong kagandang bagay.

Ngunit hindi ko itatanggi ang saya na dulot nito. Because I can't hide the fact that living a normal life for these past few months brought me happiness. But that is something I don't deserve.

Nang makarating ako sa pinagkukuhaan namin ng gatas ay naroon na at naghihintay si Simeon. He's sitting on the tie beam that supports the roof.

"Why do you want to meet?" Diretsong tanong ko. Sumandal ako sa pader at saka nagsindi ng sigarilyo.