A Demons Butterfly

No Ones Pov:

As Tom and Star start dancing closer and closer to the center of the room the moon has almost completed the center of the bottom with its soft red light.

A ruckus starts in the crown and a man with a skeletal face starts running at them, taking down any one who tries to get in his path. Proceeding to yell the Princess's name and attempt to grab her, Tom though swiftly interrupts his attempts by landing a swift kick to the intruder's waist, throwing him to the ground a few feet away all whilst still holding softly onto Star and getting them both further out of reach. Temporarily lets go of Star and puts her behind him. While fire starts to flicker around his hands and feet and he tries to keep control of his demon side in order not to scare Star.

"Who are you, and why are you trying to kidnap Star!"

The intruder rises back off of the floor, dusts himself off, and throws off his mask.

"You know who I am! I am Marco Diaz, Star's best friend on Earth and I am here to take her back where she belongs, which is far away from you, demon scum! I bet you haven't even told her about what tonight is all about and was just going to use this to trick her into getting back together with you! But guess what that's not going to happen!

Star is beyond upset and flabbergasted, how could he come here like this and not only not trust to but to cause this much of a scene! While Tom's inner demons are slowly getting to the best of him, even worse once he hears a sob erupt from Stars throat. Marco, has to go, now.

He turns around and masks his demons appearance and does his best to conceal his energy, not wanting to startle or upset Star anymore than she currently is, gives runs his hand over Stars head, and plants a kiss on her forehead and with that she falls asleep. Making a soft small mattress for her to lie on, one of his blankets from his room, and a protective barrier he then stops masking his demon energy. The guests disperse while the demon civilians go to the second floor and starts to make bets on what the Prince is going to do to the idiot, and how long he is going to last.

Tom's Pov:

"First off Marco, you have made a huge mistake here. Star already knew about the ball because I told her myself, so no trickery there, and not only did you upset me, someone of royal blood when you are what, a lower class child on earth living without a cent to your name? But you sir, oh am I going to have some fun with you because you did the worst thing that anyone could do to me, you made the one I love scared, upset, and cry. So now frankly you must pay the price, but lets make this fair, you can pick your weapon."

Two of my knights come in bringing in a long weapons block, which even includes the cute little pears of anguish, which I can whole heartly see Star using against someone without them knowing because she'd think it's funny using 'cute little angry pears' as a weapon. I watch as Marco goes up to the weapons block, pick out a few daggers, and then lastly a sword. Interesting selection. Let's make sure each of them gets returned straight back into him.

Like the idiot he is, he charges at me with seeming no plan what so ever but as soon as I was about to block him he flips over me and throws one of the daggers. Which pierces through my suit, now I can't feel much pain from it but crackers did I really like that suit, I picked it out just for Star and now I'm going to have to get it fixed up.

The moon will go away soon, which means Marco is about to ruin the entirety of this night! Throwing the dagger to the ground, and watching the look on his face go from smug to shock makes me let out a chuckle. Did he forget I wise a demon? I think there is something wrong with Star's friend. He gives off weirder vibes than most people living here do.

Surprisingly he continues to fight me with sword in hand, seeming even angrier than before. w I make quick work of making sure both of his hands are no longer in fighting condition by tying them up with rope that isn't the most comfiest to try getting out of. Hopefully that'll stop him for a bit. People on the second-floor start cheering and chanting, but it's time to get back to the dance and cheering up Star.