Tom's Morning After

A/N: Sorry for the long update! I got on a writers block, and most of my updates come from really long writing sessions from hyperfixation due to my ADHD, this chapter is to mainly help set up some future chapters, and to try explaining a bit more about the whole blood moon emotion effects

No Ones Pov:

Star Butterfly is currently waking up in her guest room and the Lucitor castle in a bit of disarray trying to process everything that has happened. Tom is looking through photos of them, both old and new. Plus the ones that was taken by some workers around the palace during their dance. Marco is waking up back in his room on Earth for nearly the 53rd time and is now paranoid about being hurt at any second and tortured, causing him to wonder if Ludo is going to be getting stronger, or if something bad is about to happen.

Tom's Pov:

Last night was so amazing, I can't believe Star agreed to the dance and forgave me for not telling her about what the blood moon really meant down here. I wonder how what she's doing now, I can feel the tension coming from our bond. Putting the new photos into the photo album and then closing it up to put it back in it's resting place, I start to head up to see Star. I want her to know that I will always be there for her, and that I will continue working on my issues so I never scare her again.

I knock on her door and I hear her whimper to come in, walking in I see her almost completely burritoed up in one of my blankets. I knew it was a good idea to have them brought in here, and now there is a higher chance of my scent being on her. If anyone didn't wasn't at the ball, then they should know now not to mess with her.

"Hey Starship, what's wrong. And don't tell me it's nothing because lying is bad, it's okay to not be okay, I just want to be here to help."

She gets almost out of her burrito blanket and grabbed me and brought me closer to her, and then trapping me in the burrito fort with her. She's so cute.

"It's just, I didn't expect that of Marco. I can't believe he acted like that, and that he didn't trust me. I can take care of myself, I am constantly in fights with this green idiot named Ludo because he wants my wand, but none of his lackeys have been able to get it yet, so I don't see why he think's I need to be watched and basically babysat!"

I'm starting to think this Marco guy needs to just disappear out of Stars life, but he is her best friend on Earth and she seems to care for him a lot. That all being said when he fought me the other night he did not seem to be in the right state of mind. Typically humans don't just keep fighting after being impaled. I wonder if there is more to this than even Marco knows.

"It's going to be okay Starship, Marco is one of your best friends and if he ever starts treating you wrong then you can always let me know and you can come back here, that offer is even for non-Marco related situations by the way. Remember I will be able to know when your upset or stressed, and maybe one day we might be able to talk to each other in our minds."

I wiggle my fingers around our heads and it gets her to laugh some, and that beautiful smile of hes returns.

"Thank you Tommy, I'll make sure to call and text you more. It'd be really cool though if we could speak telepathically"

"Well maybe someday we will be able to Star, by the way, why are you on Earth anyways? You're the Princess of Mewni not Earth."

It's something I had been wondering about for awhile after she accidentally called me instead of her mom a while back. Shouldn't she be taking more classes for how to rule Mewni, and be a proper Queen? I haven't seen her at any of the formals recently.

"Well, my mom kind of sent me away to practice my magic because apparently I was not very good at controlling it, and that on top of not acting like a proper royal princess it was either send me away where the other royalty wouldn't have to see more or go to Saint Olga's. So yeah, I live on Earth now."

So let me get this straight her parents, Queen Moon, sent her to Earth! So Star could learn magic all by herself because she wasn't making much progress of it back home, and so others wouldn't see her! That's basically saying that she's embarrassed of Star!

"Okay Star look, Im going to just be honest with you but that is so not cool! Earth doesn't even have magic it makes no sense to send you there. Look if you ever want help with your magic, we have free shooting ranges and I can help as much as I can. Also why are you having to do fights anyway with this Ludo guy?"

You know that nice feeling over laying out in the Sun, or the nice warmth of a fireplace making smores? That's how the feelings feel that I am getting from Star. I'm glad that so far I've been able to help her out, though we still need to eat, and get her back to Earth.

"Well, Ludo wants my wand because then he could wield magic and take over the universe and eat all the corn, something like that. Also that's really sweet of you, I think I might take you up on that offer for the shooting range. Wait! Marco, Earth I have to go before he comes up to my room! What do I even say?"

Now it feels like when you find out there was a test in one of your hardest classes, and had not even studied for it, or like finding out its about to rain and you just got dressed up and didn't bring an umbrella. Except this time instead of the feeling being constant, it's like it's beating really fast. Kinda like when someone is having a panic attack and their breathing is really fast.

"It's okay Star, in Marco's mind all that happened is that he showed up, was caught being here without an invite and was escorted out. So he'll probably just want to check in on you and that nothing bad happened. We'll get you home now, but lets grab your breakfast. The chef made it while we we're talking. It's a fruit salad with whipped cream on top and some chocolate chip pancakes."

She takes the tray, and I open up the portal to her room on Earth. As she's leaving she takes a look around and I don't need to have the bond to tell that she's going to miss this room. Maybe I can decorate it some more for next time she comes over, maybe knock out the wall and just put a giant sliding door. We shall see.

"Hey Tom?"

"Yes, Starship?"

"Thank you so much for everything"

She kisses me on the cheek and in my state of shock walks through the portal and I just watch it close bringing a hand up to my cheek. I really love that girl. 

Word Count 1219 (Without A/N)