32 ❥ let's do this

Start from the beginning

"Ok, so our set is an hour-long which means we can fit about 10-12 songs from our setlist and...uh... I think we should debut Lili's song." I mumble the last part.

"WHIPPED!" Mikey screams.

I fucking hate them.

"Shut up!" I yell before smacking him upside the head.

"OW! That hurt!" He says while holding his head.

"Anyways, I agree with Jess. I think we should debut the song." Jonah agrees before both Anthony and Mikey nod their heads in agreement.

"Hey, guys!" We all turn around to see my sisters and their best friend Nova.

"Well if it isn't thing 1 and thing 2." Anthony teases.

"Ugh stop calling us that!" Julianna groans.

"No," Anthony smirks.

"Well, at least I don't look like Jojo Mcdodd," Julianna smirks before well all burst out laughing and Anthony's smirk quickly disappears.

He hates when people compare him to the emo kid from Horton Hears a Who.

"Fuck that was hilarious!" Mikey wheezes.

"Shut up!" Ant groans.

We all continue talking but I quickly get distracted when I noticed Jade trying to get back into the house, a sad look on her face.

If she's trying to not be seen she's doing a pretty shitty job.

"I'll be right back," I mumble before following her into the house.

"JADE!" I yell.

The house is way too fucking quiet.

"JADE!" I try again.

I start to worry so I quickly make my way to her room and knock.

"Jade? You in there?" I ask while leaning against the locked door.

I hear a few sniffles and my heart drops.

"One second." She says quietly before I hear a drawer close.

I hear her walk towards the door and slowly yank it open.

"What's wrong?" I ask before making my way into her room.

Her room is pretty similar to mine, she's very tomboyish but also enjoys dressing up here and there. She loves music just as much as I do and her whole room is covered in posters of different artists. There are a few pieces of clothes and volleyball knee pads scattered across the floor and a bunch of homework and textbooks spread across her bed and desk.

Julianna, however, is the complete opposite. She absolutely loves pink, flowers, designer brands, just anything girly. Her room is completely pink and white with flowers all over, some of her paintings/drawings hung on the walls, oh and there's not a speck of dirt in her room even though she plays soccer.

"Nothing." She says quickly.

Too quickly.

I just look at her with one of my eyebrows raised and my arms crossed over my chest.

"I'm not an idiot."

"I never said you were." She says.

"I'm gonna ask again, what's wrong?" I quickly pull her over so she takes the seat next to me on her messy bed.

"Nothing! Just leave me alone Jess!" She yells before storming off into her ensuite bathroom and slamming the door in my face.

"I'm not going anywhere," I say before sliding down the door and leaning against it.