"Thats not it!" Lexi said tears springing in her eyes.

"Shes got a daugher, Jaymee, whos 19 and another on the way.. Which belongs to my dad." She said a tear falling down her cheek.

We all had our mouths hanging open I think. I never thought Steve would be secretly dating a woman and go get her pregnant!

"And.. I have to go to the wedding, be the bridesmaid and watch my dad kiss another woman!" She cried before breaking down into tears.

Harry was rubbing her back but she got up and ran to her room.

•Lexis POV•

And then something else happened. Harry and I kissed. But no one is ever gonna find out about that.

•Maslinkas POV•

"I should deal with this. I know how to handle it she is my bestie yah know." I said and got up. I think we had completely forgotten about the movie now.

"Im gonna bake cookies!" Niall said and I had to stiffle a laugh.

"Why are you gonna do that?" Louis asked obviously confused

"Because im hungry" Niall shrugged. And thats all I heard before I walked into Lexis room.

She was curled in a ball on her bed crying softly into her hands.

I honestly felt so sorry for her.

"Lexi.. can I come in?" I asked quietly.

"No.. I mean yes.. Im sorry" she mumbled

"Dont be" I said sitting on the bed and pulling her up to a sitting position and hugging her.

"Its gonna be alright" I whispered.

"Did anything else happen?" I asked. I wanted to make sure that she had everything off her shoulders.

"Well.. He told me that I can name the baby as it will be my half sister or brother." She shrugged.

"Oh my gosh lucky!" I gasped. I have always wanted a little sis/bro who I can name and dress up.

"It should be Selena or Paisley or Amy or Josh or Ben or.." I suggested and Lexi giggled a little bit knowing how I was with little kids.

"Anything else?" I winked at her

"I dont know if I should tell you.." She blushed

"You can tell me anything! We are practically related!" I gasped

"Ok um well me and Harry sorta kissed?" She refused to look me in the eye as I gasped and squealed

"Oh my gosh! When? How?" I asked excitedly

"Well I ran out of starbucks and Harry followed me and he grabbe me and kissed me." She simply put it.

"Holyyy timoli!!!"

"Shh! But you cant tell ANYONE or you are dead! kk?" She warned

"cross my heart and hope to die!" I smiled at her.

Just then Someone knocked on the door.

"Hope they didn't hear.." Lexi whispered

"SHOW YOUR FACE!" I shouted at the door and.. Niall walked in holding a tray of freshly baked cookies.

I dont know why, but suddenly we both burst out laughing at the sight of Niall and the cookies.

"Did you bake them?" Lexi laughed

"Yeah I did thank you very much!" Niall said walking over to us.

"They look good" I smiled taking 2 cookies and handing one to Lexi.