Chapter 10

Val pov

I once agin had to take a trip to the healers to get more herbs to heal my wound and they rebound it once more as well. I retired to my room and my hand instantly went back to the necklace to feel it in between my fingertips. I cleaned up and changed into a red dress and the maids put my hair up into a bun for dinner. I used my crutch and made my way to the dinning hall. I thought I took the correct way but after getting lost three times, I finally made it on time to supper. I sat down and got many confused looks.

L- where were you?
V- this darn place has so many twists and turns that I got lost, three times not to mention my slow pace.
L- oh, next time I will lead you so you don't get lost.
V- yeah that would probably be the best idea.

Time skip (after dinner)

Legolas led me back to my room and I thanked him and traveled into my room but as I was just about to get into bed I heard a loud crash and I opened the door to see tauriel, and legolas down the hall.

T- I can't keep this up!
L- calm down, Val is probably sleeping!
T- oh because it's all about her now isn't!
L- what are you talking about?
T- you know that your father will make an arranged marriage for this right?
L- no because he would have to approve this with Elrond first considering it is his daughter. besides we are just aquatinted for the most part.
T- really? I saw you go to the village with her!
L- just please relax. we will figure this out.

After that they moved away and I thought about it. arranged marriage? Only aquatinted? He saved my life! Though I got a bucket of water and started practicing with it. I made a small sphere but it dissolved before. I decided to sleep and my dreams were forever plagued for now.

I am in a giant place. I think it is the palace of mirkwood. I just start walking down the twisting corridors. finally I see Legolas walking and looking quite angry. I followed him and he made it to the armory but there were crashes and explosions from outside. he grabbed his weapons and rode out of the gates. because I was just a vision, I was pulled toward Legolas and when we got just outside the trees, there was a huge army of elves, and beyond that was an entire legion of orcs, ready to fight. and upon reaching the front, Legolas stood next to tauriel who was commanding most of the army. at the front of the other army was...me in the state that I ha seen myself in, in lorien. they sent her forward and Legolas stepped up to meet me.

"They order that you surrender to the great and powerful sauron." I said to him.

"Oh my valar, what have they done to you val?"

He reached up to touch my face and I sent a burst of energy that forced him back. She opened her eyes and it didn't even look like she recognized him.

I screamed and sat strait up in bed. I looked around me and I remembered that I was in the palace of mirkwood, and I was healing from a wound. just then Legolas burst into my room and I screamed once more.

L- you're ok?
V- yeah, why wouldn't I be?
L- I was patrolling and I heard your scream.
V- just another nightmare, I'm fine. Though thank you for checking up on me.
L- no problem, Val.

He started to walk out and I quickly stopped him.

V- can I walk around with you?
L- of course though you need to change.
V- obviously.

I quickly changed into a red top with a red skirt.

L- isn't that almost the same outfit we met that you were wearing?
V- yeah, I can't believe you actually remember that.
L- how could I forget?

We both walked around and laughed but careful not to wake anyone up. I realized that the day of when I appear on that battle field, I will end up hurting people close to me and I think it will kill me.