Chapter 163

Scarlet blood ran down from the wrinkled neck of the old lady, which caused a scream in the carriage

The roar of the old lady's son has broken.

"What are you doing!"

"Let go of my mom!"

His face was pale, and the blue veins on his forehead appeared.

But at this time, he didn't dare to take a step forward at all.

I'm afraid that Song Tiancheng will really make a ruthless knife and go deep into her husband.

This scene is too permeating, such and such a real broad-minded person, just announce it to everyone!

In the live broadcast room, countless barrage across the screen

"What exactly is going on!"

"If this is the design of the show crew, it would be too much!"

"There are still such people in this era... Isn't the goal of the Guan team not Lin Ci from the beginning?"

For Qianguan Hongshan himself, at this moment, he can only give way for a while.

"Zero Zero" At this time, Song Tiancheng had a hostage in his hands. In order to protect the safety of the hostages, he had to take a step back temporarily.

Nowadays, live broadcasts are being carried out. Regardless of the angle of consideration, the most important thing is to give priority to the safety of people's lives and property.

He said, "We can talk."

Song Tiancheng sneered: "What are you talking about?"

"Talk about how to commute my sentence?"

"I would rather die."

He was very gloomy when he said this, and the expression on his face was extremely stiff

Thousands of people can see that these words are by no means a lie.

Guan Hongshan looked at him, frowning very tightly.

"Step aside."

"Open the door of this car for me."

Guan Hongshan squinted, paused for a moment, and then took two steps back.

But he said, "Even if you open the door of the car, you can't get out of the car at all."

"If you don't want to die, go ahead as soon as possible."

"It doesn't make sense for you to surrender until things get out of hand."

Song Tiancheng sneered: "Stop talking nonsense.,

"I don't need your hypocritical reminders."

He said this, and then walked towards the door step by step.

Under Guan Hong's gaze, he moved his husband towards the door of the carriage.

The flight attendant standing next to Guan Hongshan looked at Guan Hongshan and couldn't make up his mind for a while

Guan Hong gritted his teeth and nodded silently.

At this time he must shoulder all the responsibilities and try his best to minimize the loss

He stood in front of Song Tiancheng and the old lady he was holding back, step by step back, thinking about how to separate the two in his mind.

But at this moment, his eyes suddenly changed.

Guan Hongshan saw Wu Sin who appeared at the end of the crowd

According to reason, this time should be the best time for Wu Sin to come forward.