Chapter 76

What Lin Ci said to Guan Hongshan is the collision of two characters who are very familiar and loved…

Let all the viewers who are paying attention to “Perfect Crime” are very excited

People like to see the smell of gunpowder like this!

But people didn’t expect that why should Lin Ci do this to Guan Hongshan?

If it is to win, you should consider the opponent to be more paralyzed at this time.

At this moment, it is said that they are not good enough?

In this way, speaking such words in front of the public, is there any way for Guan Hongshan to retreat?

They will definitely try their best to plug every possible loophole in Lin Ci!

People only saw the smell of gunpowder, but they didn’t see the smile on Lin Ci’s mouth after turning to her husband.

All this, of course, is not meaningless.

Bell Bell Bell!

As he passed his husband towards the car, Lin Ci’s cell phone rang again.

Lin Ci stood in the sun and took out his mobile phone to get the call.

“boss.”

“The lawyer you were looking for went to the company.”

“Waiting in the meeting room.”

On the phone is the voice of the driver Sun Cheng.

Lin Ci raised his eyebrows and asked, “Which company?”

Sun Cheng explained: “It’s your 363 at Jiangbei Guanhai Building”

“Should my husband pick you up?”

“You guys don’t walk around either

Lin Ci immediately denied: “No.

“Wait for me to arrange.”

He emphasized once again “wait for me to arrange”

Of course, Sun Cheng agreed immediately.

After Lin Ci hung up the phone, he thought a little.

Is this the candidate for the program team to prepare a lawyer?

But he didn’t think much about it. It didn’t matter who prepared this candidate.

The real plan will not change because of someone’s appearance

Each chess piece will have something they should do, but no matter how much they do, they will be on the board after all.

Lin Ci drove towards the Jiangbei Guanhai Building.

It is said to be Guanhai Building, but in fact there is only one river around Jiangbei City.

But in terms of office buildings, this Guanhai Building can be said to be the best office building in Jiangbei City.

Regardless of the location or the layout, it is indeed worthy of such a magnificent name.

Lin Ci pushed the door and entered, and everyone in front of Guanhai Building stopped their work.

Bend down and bow to Lin Ci

“Mr. Lin!”

“Hello, Mr. Lin!”

(hie) “Hello, Mr. Lin!”

And Lin Ci quickly nodded and walked past these people.

The people in this show group do seem to have some other thoughts.