Chapter 148

Wu Sin’s feelings are very keen. At that moment, he actually didn’t think too much.

If anyone noticed, at this moment, when the entire carriage was looking towards Wu Sin, there was a person sitting in his seat, so he could look at the mobile phone in his hand in time.

No matter what, the existence of this person is incompatible with the environment

Whether it is the hooligans who are wailing, or the passengers who are watching Wu Sin very excited at this time, their performance at this time should not be so calm.

As long as anyone notices him, he will find this very surprising fact

Yes

By the way, no one noticed Lin Ci sitting on the seat at this time.

And Lin Ci sat next to the female ten who called Wu Sin’s name.

In fact, Wu Sin’s feeling is not wrong.

This scene is indeed very similar to what it looked like on Xincheng Avenue “Four One Zero”

Because this is also what Lin Ci did.

The only difference is doing this. This time Lin Ci induced others to speak and completed such a scene.

But in this case, Wu Sin couldn’t get out of the crowd at all

The flight attendants who rushed in immediately controlled the situation in the fifth carriage.

At this moment, a chaos that was about to ferment was stopped by the cooperation of Lin Ci and Wu Sin.

Wu Sin is in the midst of the lively crowd at this time

Those audience members wanted to get closer to Wu Sin.

For example, if you want a photo, you want an autograph, or even a high-five.

“Wu Sin! Can you give me an autograph!?”

“Wu Sin! Wu Sin!”

“Take a picture together, Wu Sin!”

Requests like this one after another in the crowd.

This created an absolute opportunity for Lin Ci to leave.

Wu Sin is blocked here, but Lin Ci will not.

He quickly left the fifth carriage and passed to the sixth carriage.

Wu Sin is dealing with the fans of “Perfect Crime”, a little tired and a little hard to deal with

“Wu Sin! Are you sure to catch Lin Ci this time!?”

“Do you know where Lin Ci is now?

“If Lin Ci gets off the bus halfway, what should you do?”

Questions like this, word by word, squeezed into Wu Sin’s ears

He was tired to deal with it, and just wanted to get out of here quickly.

Because it is still unknown whether Tiange’s gang exists on a large scale in this carriage, and how many of them joined this operation is still unknown.

But the actual situation is that if they are allowed to continue to act like this, then the carriage may become more chaotic.

He must leave as soon as possible

Of course the conductor knew this too. In order to ensure order and at the same time to ensure Wu Sin’s safety, he immediately opened his mouth and shouted and stopped people’s actions.

“Stop!”

“Everyone! Keep order!

“We need to be held accountable for the just-fighting incident!”