Chapter 23

The sunset glowed red to the horizon.

In the small courtyard of Huacheng District, it is brightly reflected by red clouds.

At this time Jiang Yu had already prepared the food.

This time, the Su Zhai tofu has the taste of Master Ci Hai, and it looks delicious.

Lin Yiyi had long been sitting at the table waiting, staring at the dish, her eyes glowing.

For the little girl, the father did not fail to say anything.

However, the innocent Lin Yiyi didn’t know why the atmosphere at home was a bit solemn.

“Dad, when is the meal?”

Lin Ci was stunned for a while, and then said, “I will start the meal when my sister comes back.”

Jiang Yu shook Lin Ci’s hand.

Although she didn’t know what had happened, she was already disturbed in her heart.

Lin Ci squeezed Jiang Yu’s palms like fat, and looked at the door from her soft face.

He shook his head slightly: “It’s okay.”

“Believe me.”

Jiang Yu nodded.

It is difficult to believe these two words, but for her, the man standing next to her gave her an incomparable sense of security.

Although Jiang Yu was originally a strong woman, participating in this show was purely for fun, but at this time…

Standing next to Lin Ci, Jiang Yu suddenly thought that if such a dull day continues, wouldn’t it be a wonderful thing?

But Lin Ci… If he is outside the show, what kind of person is he?

At this time, the sound of rustling footsteps came. After hearing such footsteps many times, Lin Ci had already remembered this sound.

He knew that this was his eldest daughter back.

“Yiyi.”

“We have dinner.”

Yiyi smiled, picked up the spoon and chopsticks, and nodded heavily.

A family of four sat at the dining table, eating quietly.

Lin Ci took a deep breath, it felt like a mountain rain was coming.

He has understood everything Chen Weiwei experienced in the school principal’s office today.

Why did the criminals leave?

Why didn’t you ask anything?

They won’t let this clue just let go…

However, the development of things has somewhat exceeded Lin Ci’s expectations.

“dad.”

“The tofu is so delicious!”

While Lin Ci was thinking, Yiyi’s voice reached his ears, interrupting his thoughts.

Lin Ci was stunned, looked at Yiyi, and then saw Jiang Yu with a happy smile on his face.

Lin Ci nodded: “If it is delicious, I will make it for you several times in the future.”

Yi Yin gave a hum, then lowered his head to continue to solve the rice in the bowl.

The calm like this was broken by the sound of a car engine coming from a distance.