Chapter 60

Tang Xiao’s expression is very nervous

Like everyone else present, some cold sweat on her forehead shed uncontrollably

The temples are slightly moist.

Although this scene is beautiful, it makes people even more aware of how anxious they are at this moment!

Although her fingers were tapping on the keyboard as fast as flying, the crackling keyboard sound filled the entire observation room.

But in fact, no one can tell that her fingers are trembling slightly at this time.

“Snapped!”

A soft sound, like a rest, stopped the keyboard sound.

However, Tang Xiao’s eyes became even more ugly

“what’s the situation!?”

Guan Hongshan asked nervously.

Tang Xiao paused for a moment, then said: “Close the team…”

“The opponent’s level is very high…”

“I didn’t find it.”

“But there are indeed traces of illegally reading data.”

“They must have left a back door in the network, they must find the signal transmitter!”

Guan Hongshan was silent.

Others listened to Tang Xiao’s words, but didn’t say anything again.17

The audience who watched this scene in the live broadcast room were also silent.

People opened their mouths slightly…

Although this is a show, they also know it is a show, but the current atmosphere

But it has completely exceeded their expectations!

“Oh my god, can’t this be true?”

“Even Jiang Yin has never done this kind of thing!”

“How are they going to solve it? Does this kind of thing count as Lin Ci really committing a crime?”

The scenes that appeared in the camera included the nervous and serious Guan Hongshan, and the nervous young man named Song Chen.

All give people a kind

This is by no means the feeling of being on a show!

At this moment, Guan Hong looked at the string of codes on the screen next to Tang Xiao, and at the word “failed” that popped up on that screen, he fell into deep thought.

“If…”

“Lin Ci really cooperated with Chris, so the back door that Lin Ci placed here is probably the reason why Chris has always been without a trace.”

“Continue to get married like this…”

Guan Hongshan gritted his teeth, it is not just a question of the list of Jiangbei City Security Bureau.

Some confidential documents and security plans in the police system may be leaked

He must save all this as soon as possible

He thought about all this, then walked back to the interrogation room again

He sat opposite Song Chen, looking at him solemnly.

“Where did Lin Ci put that wif signal transmitter?”

Song Chen shook his head: “I don’t know where