"Ah, I pity Nayeon dating a cheater like you. I'm sure Sana is not happy being just a side piece for you to fuck with".

Tzuyu punched her.

"Don't mention Sana's name in your disgusting mouth. You know nothing about us. I dont fuck around with her!".

Minnie had to pull Tzuyu away.

"Calm down you don't want the zombies to be running here to kill us all", Minnie said.

"And Lisa shut your mouth for once. We could have left you to die there but we didn't".

"Wow you're blaming me for her actions. It's not my fault she can't control her anger".

"Hey asshole", I said turning Tzuyu to me.

"Did you just call me--".

I shoved my little cloth into her mouth and made her sit on the chair. 

"This is your time out. Spit that out and I will hit you with the broom", I said.

I sat on the desk.

"Minnie what's the plan?", I asked sorting my hair out.

"Well there is no plan", she said.

I sighed.

"You see these two idiots have no clue what they are doing", Lisa said.

"Shut up Lisa. You have no plan too", I said coldly.

I looked at Tzuyu who looked like an obedient puppy. I removed the cloth.

"Did you clear your mind?", I asked.

"Okay let's go to the student council room", Tzuyu said.

"Now? We nearly just died", Lisa said.

"You can die here alone", Tzuyu said getting up.

"Keep this so you can shove the cloth in my mouth again", she said and put it in my blazer pocket.

The door burst open and a bunch of zombies came charging at us My hand was grabbed and we were now running down the halls.

Jihyos POV

Broadcasting room

"Are you still cold?", I asked looking over at the Sana who was now laying on the floor. 

I did my best to make her comfortable.

"How did you know?".

"You're holding onto your stomach and you can barely walk", I said.

I found a bottle of water.

"Here drink this you must be thirsty", I said.

"Thank you miss park".

"My name is Jihyo", I said.

"And I am Sana", she said.

"I know the head of the cheerleaders. Your known in the school", I said rolling my jumper up.

"You know my first time hearing you exist was because of the other cheerleaders".

"So I heard they all seem to have a thing for me", I said leaning my back against the wall looking at her.