Chapter 63: Juanito Lawrence

The four adults laugh as they engage in conversation. "He spilled a blueberry pie on my shirt!" Johnny voices. "That's 'cause you put it on my chair first. He's leaving out the details. You remember, honey!" Daniel fires back before addressing his wife. "No," Johnny denies while he's talking. "Oh, yeah, I remember," Rosalía responds, smirking. Johnny looks at her with narrowed eyes. "Oh, yeah, I'm sure you remember that yogurt you threw at me perfectly," he remarks, making everyone laugh.

"How'd you know that's what I was thinking about," Rosalía asks, grinning. "Ah, I know. I know. You like to pretend you're not evil, but you are," he jokes. "Who's pretending? I've always been proud of my villain arc. And don't act like you didn't deserve it!" she snaps back, making him chuckle. After a fight broke out between him and Daniel, Rosalía tried to separate them but couldn't. So, she angrily threw a yogurt at Johnny's head, getting the pink creamy content all over his hair. "Yeah, I might've," the blonde admits.

"Bet your hair smelled good after though," the woman remarks, looking at him. "You know what? It actually did smell like strawberry for a few days," Johnny confirms, causing everybody to cackle again. "Should we get another round?" Carmen suddenly asks, referring to the drinks. "Yes! Me quiero poner peda [I wanna get wasted]," Rosalía immediately answers. Daniel shoots her a pointed look. "I'm kidding," his wife claims, trying to look innocent. Johnny chuckles at this. "I don't know. Last time I went four rounds with LaRusso, I caught a foot to my face," he jokes.

The other three laugh at this. All of a sudden, salsa music starts playing throughout the restaurant, making Rosalía perk up. She gasps loudly and beams at her husband like an excited child. "Let's go! ¡Bailemos! [Let's dance!] Come on!" she chatters, standing up and reaching her hand out to him. The man chuckles and stands up, taking her hand. "Vamos, señorita [let's go, Miss]," he voices as they go to the dance floor.

They make it to the floor and begin dancing together. Rosalía effortlessly moves her hips as they both move together perfectly along to the rhythm. Daniel has picked up quite a few dance moves from various genres over the years from dancing with her. She's taught him a lot. They turn to their side, smiling when they see Johnny and Carmen come up next to them. "You tell anyone, you're dead," Johnny warns the other man.

He watches the couple dance around each other effortlessly, stunning him

He watches the couple dance around each other effortlessly, stunning him. "Of course he can dance," he remarks to Carmen. Meanwhile, Daniel and Rosalía smile, completely focused on one another as they dance without a care in the world. The man's eyes are pulled to his wife's hips. He loves how beautifully and sensually she moves, she always leaves him mesmerized. "Aye, you think they could play bachata?" she suddenly asks, making Daniel chuckle. "I think they're just doing salsa tonight," he informs her.

"Hmm. Oh, well, that's fine," Rosalía replies. They continue dancing, keeping their eyes locked and laughing gleefully as they do. Daniel spins his wife around, and she spots Johnny dancing as she turns. "Aye, go, Johnny! I think you're secretly Cuban," she playfully comments. "You're not John anymore, you're Juan," she jokes, cackling. This causes Daniel and Carmen to laugh as well while Johnny slightly chuckles, a glint in his eyes as he smiles at Carmen. Tonight is going way better than he thought it would go. He's actually happy.