➳♡"Sunday

The smaller jumped from one side to the other.

Towards a good day at the beach, there weren't many people so it was even better. Hoseok was super happy, for a long time he wanted to come and relax on the beach with his boyfriend.

Although a day before a news has destroyed it.

He understood the black-haired man perfectly, so he did not want to be sadder and decided to change his face to a happier one.

He was going to take advantage of his last moments with Jeongguk, even if it looked like gum sticking to him.  He didn't care, as long as he was with his boyfriend, he would do anything.

"Why did you want to come to the beach?" asked the black-haired taking the little hand of his boyfriend.

"Because this is where you took me for our first date," he said with a smile.

"It's true..."

"Ggukie it's not your fault this is happening. I don't like to see you sad or anything like that, things happen for a reason and this will be a test for both of us. To show that we really love each other" the smaller hugged him around the waist, and continued talking.  "Whatever happens we will be together, every day."

"We will seokie" Jeongguk replied. CLet's go to the water?"

The older nodded excitedly.

Jeongguk took off his shirt leaving only shorts.  On the other hand, Hoseok didn't want to get burned too much, so he decided to keep his shirt on along with his short, tight shorts.  He knew that the black-haired man was turned on by him wearing those kinds of clothes.

They both entered the water hand in hand.  Luckily, there weren't many people, and if there were, they didn't care.

"Don't let go of my hand, okay?" Hoseok muttered. The black-haired man knew that his cute boyfriend did not like the sea very much, due to the small traumas that he has had.  As well as the shark movies that he watched.  Jungkook. "I-I don't want to go that far"

"Of course not, baby." he gave a chaste-kiss. "We will stay on the shore." The older nodded satisfied.

"Can we look for seashells?"

"Sea shells? What do you want?"

"Well, to collect. Duh"  He stuck out his tongue as a mocking gesture towards Jeongguk.

"Let's find..." sighed the black-haired man.

- ミ☁︎ ❝ 🍓 - [ EveryDay ]- 🍯⊰❞

After a search for seashells, Jeongguk took his boyfriend out for a nice seafood restaurant.  The place was shaped like a pirate ship.  The older was very happy, he had never come to this restaurant because according to him it seemed scary, but seeing it better, he changed his idea of ​​that place.

Both were served by a waitress dressed as a pirate, she took their orders and gave Jeongguk a wink in a sensual way, which Hoseok did not like at all.

Absolutely not.

Hoseok was one of the people who didn't fight with others.  It was always he who promulgated peace in the classrooms, he said that fights were for newbies and people who did not know how to speak in a civilized way.

Therefore, he didn't have to fight or be jealous.

BUT IF IT WAS JEONGGUK, HIS GGUKIE ... he was a demon.  A demon dressed as little angel.

"Why did she wink at you? Do you know her?  Did you fuck her?" he asked with an innocent smile.

"I don't know her, nor did I fuck her... Leave your jealousy, because you're just wasting your time..."