➳♡"Saturday

"Ggukie ~ Mgh ...!" Hoseok moaned when his boyfriend came inside him.

Jeongguk took a few final thrusts, then removed his member from Hoseok's entrance.

He removed the condom by throwing it in a trash can that was near his bed.  He pulled the smaller to his chest, leaving a tender kiss on his forehead.

How did they come to this?

Well, I'll tell you.

After the college party, Hoseok had to stay and pick up the mess together with Taehyung.

Both boys cleaned up, and picked up all the trash the students had made.  They ended up late being exhausted.

Taehyung met Jimin, and apparently they liked each other so much that they left together.  The older had done a great job in getting his best friend a boyfriend, besides he was sure that Jimin was someone very cute and would not hurt Taehyung

He had left him in good hands.

- ៸៸🎐꒰꒱❜ EveryDay ❜꒰꒱☁️ -

Hoseok had to spend the night at his boyfriend's house, and the rest you know ...

Jeongguk wasn't satisfied yet, so they ended up fucking all night.  And part of the morning too.

The power of the Jeoncock.

Hoseok was already tired from so many rounds, he almost fell asleep on Jeongguk's chest, until Jeongguk spoke to him.

"Seokie... I must tell you something."

"Do you want to fuck more kookie?  asked rogue.  Leaving wet kisses on his chest. "My butt can't handle any more..."

"I have to go."

"Well, go..." he said with a little sleep. "I will continue sleeping, since because of you I have not been able to sleep, also ..."

The black-haired man interrupted him "You don't understand, I'm leaving the country Hoseok." he blurted out suddenly. "I have to go to the United States, I have no choice.  I have to do it because my father can no longer keep an eye on so many companies, besides Namjoon did not want to take over, I have to do it ..."

The last thing he said with a broken voice.  Jeongguk was not one of those people who cried easily, and if he did, he just hoped no one would see him.

Leaving the country was one of the worst ideas of his father, he did not want to leave.  Not now.

Maybe when his father proposed it to him it was a good idea, but not at the moment.  Not when he already had someone to love, and that he loved him too.  The black-haired man was always one of those people who did not feel satisfied with himself, although he seemed to be a "fuckboy" at heart he was very shy.

He was late for classes because it was not necessary for him to continue studying, not when he had a fairly famous company, which would remain as his, because his brother resigned from it.

It was just his father, Namjoon and him.

He never had his mother near him, because he abandoned him when he was little.

Having Hoseok was the best thing that could have happened.

And losing him... would be the worst.

"It's a joke, right?  Hoseok said sounding not so nervous.  He rejoined remaining sitting on the bed, looking at Jeongguk "You can't leave me ... Ggukie, you can't leave me." he began to cry desperately hitting the black-haired man. "You can't leave me like this! Y-You promised to be with me forever, every day."

"Yes, I know" Jeongguk took Hoseok's face, wiping the tears that escaped the hairy with his fingers.  He tried to smile, but the tears got the better of him. "I love you, I would give everything to stay, however things are like that and I can't help it."

"You don't want to do it, which is something else..." he said hiccupping.

"You have to understand that it is not my decision, you know what my dad is like. For him there is no "no" for an answer."

Hoseok couldn't believe that the love of his life would go away.  He couldn't bear the idea of ​​not having them anymore.  Every day.

But he also understood that they were things that happened. Things that were not planned.

Sighing, he hug Jeongguk.  With that hug he transmitted love and support.

"When should you go?"

"On Monday..."

"And you weren't going to tell me?" he asked with a pout.

"I did not want to ruin these moments, I wanted to take advantage of these last days that we have" The raven-haired man replied, dropping his head on Hoseok's bare shoulder. " want us to remain a couple, even if we are separated.  I don't want to lose you seokie.  You're everything to me."

"Sure yes Ggukie"  He said stroking his boyfriend's hair. "We will continue to be dating no matter what happens. Can we go to the beach tomorrow?"

Confused Jeongguk nodded.  He would do whatever it took to spend more time with his little one.

"Yes of course." he gave him a short kiss on his lips. "Another round?"