➳♡"Thursday

The reading club.

Today was the day that Hoseok and other companions met in the library.  Usually, the pink haired man was always late for these meetings.

But today was the exception.

He left home early, took the bus with all the peace of mind in the world because he knew he had plenty of time.  He even went on to buy a frappe and a bagel.

He arrived at the library at the exact time, however, none of his companions were in that place.

He snorted.

It was the first time that he was early, the first time that he did not go to the house of his boyfriend before him.  First time if he was responsible.

He entered the library and sat in a small room that was located there.  He took out his cell phone and began to investigate his social networks, when a new message reached him.

It was from one of his companions.

Reading club📚

Jennie

I'll be a little late guys, some unforeseen happened.

Minho

Guys ... I'll be back later, my dad had a mishap

Seulgi

I'll be leaving work a little late ...

Nancy

Comrades arrived after a while ...

Wonho

I will not be able to arrive on time ...

Yugyeom

Can you save me a place?  There is a lot of traffic.

Hoseok

Don't worry guys, I'll wait for you ...

"Idiots..." he said as he took a sip of his frappe. "And now what will I do next?"

He began to get bored of watching his social networks. He didn't know what to do to kill time when his companions showed up.  Besides, he was sure that most of them were with his partner.

What he could have been doing too.

But no.  He decided to abandon his boyfriend to go to his club.

Not that the pink haired hated going to the club, he loved reading and sharing his love of reading with other people.  But, most of the time he was late and they always scolded him saying that he had a little responsibility and all that.

And now they were the irresponsible ones.

His Instagram start was boring him, there were no more interesting things to see.  He started stalking profiles of his friends and followers, but found nothing.

Unmotivated, he came up with an idea ...

He sent a message to his boyfriend.

Seokie🍓🐿

These?👀
kookieeee ~

Kookie❤

What am I good for Hoseok-ah?

Seokie🍓🐿

If you will be ...

For everything baby.  I am alone in the library and I would like to know if you want to
come and join me.