➳♡"Wednesday

Hoseok and Jungkook were excited, because today was their favorite DJ's concert.

Steve Aoki.

The pink-haired man found it easy to convince his father to give him money to buy tickets.  Likewise, Mr. Jung doesn't know what his cute baby will go with Jungkook.

Hoseok knew that his boyfriend was still suspended from college, therefore he did have to attend classes.

And today was Wednesday.

Wednesdays were the days when students had to deliver homework assignments to their teachers.

Hoseok got up early that day, and was in the classroom ordering his homework.

"Damn Wednesday" he whispered to himself. "I wish I could be in bed like Jungkook. But no, here I am as a good student. Why?"

"Hi Hoseokie! cute cheeks" greeted a boy with blonde hair.

"Hello Minnie!" Hoseok replied. "Did you finish your homework?"

Jimin was one of Hoseok's classmates, they weren't that close.  Yet they got along wonderfully.

Jimin denied.

"It was very difficult, plus the teacher sent it late" Both boys sighed. "You did?"

Hoseok gave a little laugh.  And he approached the blonde haired man.

"Nope.  I'll talk to my dad and he will scold the teacher for sending homework late." He began to fix his hair so that it would fit better. "You know that everyone here does what I ask."

Hoseok was a serious case.

"You're my hero!"  He said hugging the pink haired man. Hoseok clapped him on the shoulder to make him release him. "I wish I could have a dad like that."

"Trust me, it's for the best" I fix his clothes and take his homework to leave them on the teacher's desk. "Tomorrow ... Or maybe the day after. See ya"

"Wait ... Where are you going?  Classes are not over yet."

They haven't even started, Hoseok thought.

"I'm going to my boyfriend's house, I'm not going to stay.  I already hate Wednesdays, and I'd rather be with Jungkook than here. Can you pass me the notes later?"

Jimin nodded confused.

A blond haired man kept writing down his class notes, while a pink haired man went to the house of his boyfriend.

- 𖥨¡!🌻 [ EveryDay] 𖦹´

Gasps and popping of kisses were heard all over the place.  Hoseok was on his boyfriend's lap.

"Why aren't you at the University?" Jungkook asked angrily. "We agreed that I would pick you up at your house at six o'clock to go to the concert."

"I know, but I wanted to see you." The pinkhead pursed his lips in a tender pout. "Didn't you want to see me?"

Jungkook denied.

"It's not that, baby" he kissed his forehead, leaving a light caress on his pink hair. "If your dad finds out..."

Hoseok placed a finger on his boyfriend's lips to keep him from talking.

"Shshsh ... Quiet you look handsome" he gave a chaste kiss, and then leaned on his boyfriend's chest so that his head was hidden between his neck "I just want to sleep, I couldn't do it because I finished the stupid tasks."

"It's okay.  No sex, okay?"

Hoseok nodded to fall asleep in Morpheus's arms.  And Jungkook was not far behind.