➳♡"Tuesday

"Ahh ... Hoseokie" gasped the black-haired trying to push his boyfriend away.

"Shut up, or else I'll bite you harder." The cute pink haired replied. "If you don't let me convince you to go to the mall, I'll be biting you until you lose at your silly game."

And what happened?

It was Tuesday, the day to go shopping and spend unhappily. Hoseok got up early and went to his boyfriend's house, but as always Jungkook was still in his bed and playing his video games.

"Yeah, stop biting or I'll lose."

"You'd be doing me a big favor." Hoseok murmured as he lunged at his boyfriend. He tried to remove the control but to no avail. "Kookieee~" Hoseok said about to cry.

Not now please.

"Ya Hoseok, it's okay. We're going to the mall to eat..." Jungkook didn't even finish saying the word when Hoseok lunged at his mouth.

"I love you." He whispered while kissing him."Now let's go because I want to buy a lot and if not the new Gucci clothing line will end ..."

He started to say as he headed for the exit, but didn't realize that Jungkook wasn't behind him. The black-haired man took advantage of the fact that his sexy boyfriend was distracted to resume the game of his game that minutes before he had lost because of him.

However, he didn't count on Hoseok to notice.

"Let's go now..." he said grabbing Jungkook's left ear. "Or you stay in abstinence, It's up to you"

They both exchanged challenging glances. Hoseok asking to go to the mall and Jungkook to keep playing his video game.

"Well, You asked for it." muttered the pink haired sitting on the bed. "You'll play your damn game, and then I'll go to the mall ..."

"But..."

"Be quiet." He said returning to return to the words he was going to say. "You will stay a month without sex Jungkook."

Phew yes, Hoseok could be sexless too.

"Sure?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows provocatively. "You Jung Hoseok without sex for a month..." he licked his lips. "I want to see you begging."

Jung's cheeks turned the same color as his hair.

"Well."

⊹ ᮫࣭﹆ֹ 🧸 EveryDay 𓂃 ✿

A great silence reigned in the room. Hoseok began to think about what he had told the raven about abstinence and knew deep down that he couldn't bear to be without his cute boyfriend for so long.

"Kookie~."

The aforementioned got out of bed and took his boyfriend's hand, making him get up as well.

"See your sweater, we're going shopping." he said giving him a chaste kiss.

"Damn you Jungkook..." to himself with a pout. he murmured

"But ... your friends? your whole life is here."

After a long drive, and a stop at the ice cream parlor. Jungkook didn't even give the pinkhead a glance. And neither does this one.

Such for which.

"We're here" Jungkook said. He watched his boyfriend lick his ice cream making his cock twitch "Get off now."

"Do not give me orders. Maybe younger, handsome and sexy but that does not give you the right to command me." Hoseok replied, taking another lick of his ice cream. "Ohh ... Are you getting turned on by my tongue?"