▪︎ Chapter 8 ▪︎

Start from the beginning

Soon after we finished catching up with the latest work. Barbara finally came in. "Hello manager!" Said Barbara "as you know our annual Teyvat concert is about to happen. But we have to push the date three months back because of our kidnapping incident from yesterday, Jean, the head of Mondstadt TSP will be doing a run down to make sure the Fatui don't go doing the same stunt ever again" after that Barbara kept on discussing plans such as Hu tao's group DZCK collab with 4NEMO, Xiao's perfume ad, Cocogoat ENT meet and greet and tons more. Still putting that aside, I still need to get some information about this case.

 "Ok that's all I just wanted to say, now you guys can reunite with your group and start getting sure your group is ready for the show in three months." Barbara walked off back to her office and as soon as I was about to leave Albedo grabbed my arm. "Wait" said Albedo "even though we are from different branches, I also have been assigned to this case, if we want to solve it I suggest we go into the file room" I was speechless, I didn't know there was room with everyone's files. "Sure" I said, then me and Albedo walked up to Barbara's office "if my calculations are right, the files should be in her office" Albedo looked through the small window at the door and so did I.

There was no one there "Ok let's go in" as me and Albedo walked into the office, we started to go through all the drawers for a thread of information or files, but nothing. Barbara might have hid them somewhere else. "Aiko, I was able to find a letter that might pique your interest" Albedo handed me an envelope and inside was somewhat a contract. The letter said.

- - -●- - -

Dear Barbara

It's that time of yyear again. The annual grand event oof Cocogoatu ENT. Ever since yourr first team 4NEMO had kicked off. T-pop had skyrocketedd. For this skyrocketing company we invite you to perform at Stone gate Auditorium in threee months time. Please letb us know the equipment, stage set up and any important details to the smallest ones. We wish for tthis event to go smoothly in honour of this day.

P.S: Barbara, don't forget our deal from your last letter...

Kind regards.

Tufia.

- - -●- - -

"Wow, this person really doesn't know how to spell," said Albedo. "Maybe my hunch of this being evidence was wrong" I disagree with Albedo's statement. This letter seems to be off and the last line 'our deal'. Is Barbara behind this? I took a photo of the letter and continued to look around. "Aiko! Watch out-" before he could finish. I tripped onto the mini trash can making a loud bang. We both didn't know if the office was soundproof so we ran out but before we did I grabbed a random letter from the trash and ran out. "I'll see you next time Aiko.." said Albedo before running down the halls to his team.

"Aiko! You're here" Venti excitedly spring up from his seat giving me a hug which felt like he was trying to squeeze me to death. "Venti! Please you might kill her" said the second calmest boy in the group "oh another thing is thank you. For saving us before"  Venti'' then cut in "it's partly my fault as well, if we had waited for you we would be in that mess" all I could do was comfort them since it's not everyday you get kidnapped by the Fatui.

"Anyways before we start anything else I'd like to discuss something with all four of you about the upcoming event." Venti and Aether's eyes lit up "the annual concert" they both shouted as I nodded "yes the annual event, apart from that in the next week Xiao has a perfume ad. Some please elaborate how he lost a bet and got into that ad" Kazuha and Aether both looked at Venti and at this point I'm not even surprised. "Ok then… two weeks after that you have a collaboration with DZCK, then after a week and a half you have a live performance of that collaboration piece and a meet and greet. After that your schedule is just grinding thought work for the concert" that was a mouthful to say but they seem to understand. 

Soon after the boys continue to practice their routine while I just watch from afar. Almost felt like Deja vu.

- - -●- - -

Soon after practice. When Aether, Venti and Xiao safely got home thanks to Albedo since they never wanted to use Uber after that experience. I took my time to wait for Kazuha to get ready for our somewhat hang out. "Aiko thanks for waiting" I turned around and saw Kazuha all ready for our hang out.

"Shall we?"

- - -●- - -