Chapter14

Plush and the Freddles were playing a game of cards near Freddy as he watched them. Galaxy was still asleep and had not stirred at all. She was certainly exhausted from the ordeal.

"Boys, how did you annoy Nightmare so much with your pranks?" Freddy asked them.

Plush and the Freddles laughed before chirping or squeaking as a means of talking. Freddy shook his head as he smiled.

"Only you four would dare prank him." he said.

The four nodded with smiles of their own. However, Galaxy began to wake up. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the brown bear.

"How long was I asleep for?" she asked.

"It's seven in the evening on Saturday." Freddy replied.

"Wow, that whole mess made me absolutely tired." Galaxy said.

"Good thing we are closed on the weekend." Bonnie said walking over and sitting down on the stage.

Galaxy nodded, not moving from her place laying down.

"Don't want to move?" Freddy asked.

"Yeah. I am comfy and don't want to move." she said.

Freddy laughed and gently patted Galaxy's head. He didn't blame her for not wanting to move. She was thrown around like a ragdoll after all.

"Chica made you a lot of food." Bonnie said.

"How much is a lot?" Galaxy asked as she slowly sat up.

"Enough food to fill yer fridge." Foxy said as he exited his cove.

"A little overboard much." Galaxy said.

"It's Chica we are talking about." Bonnie said with a deadpan look.

Galaxy nodded agreeing. Chica soon arrived pushing a cart with food towards the stage.

"Yep. Now eat up." Chica said, passing Galaxy a plate of food.

"Ok ok." the blonde said.

Chica nodded. Galaxy smiled and ate. She then looked at the animatronics.

"So, are there any other dangers I should know about?" she asked.

"Not that we can think of. The only other threat we can think of is long gone." Freddy said.

Galaxy nodded understanding. She then slowly stood up and began to move around carefully. The blonde hopped down off the stage and stumbled slightly before giving the animatronics a thumbs up.

Freddy shook his head as Plush and the Freddles giggled. The blonde certainly made them smile.

"I should probably pack up some of this food and bring it home. Then get more sleep." she told them.

Freddy nodded before she did so. Once she was done Galaxy headed home. She was happy that the mess with the Nightmares was over.The blonde smiled as she thought of what the future may hold for them.

And done. Sorry it took so long to finish this. I am currently working on the sequel. Just be patient with me. Until next time bye.