Chapter 10

Freddy watched Chica pace, not saying anything until he sighed.

"Chica, I know this is bad." the bear said.

"No bad was when we had those stupid chips in our heads. This is horrible. The Nightmares are going after our baby." Chica squaked.

"I know. And I don't like it either." Freddy said.

"They have to be doing this to get back at us. Or rather you and Goldie." the chicken said.

"I wouldn't put it past Nightmare. Goldie and I did betray him but that was because we never wanted to scare kids." Freddy replied.

Chica looked at him before walking over and hugging him.

"I know. I remember how much you hated scaring poor Evan. Honestly you should tell Galy. She will understand." she told him.

"And if she doesn't?" Freddy asked.

"Then we will help her understand." Chica replied.

Freddy was about to reply before they heard Galaxy scream. The two ran out of the kitchen to see Foxy fighting against his Nightmare counterpart. Galaxy was hidden in pirate's cove watching.

Freddy then growled and lunged forward, throwing the Nightmare off Foxy. The two had a stare down before Nightmare Foxy left. Freddy then turned to Galaxy and Foxy.

"Are you two ok?" he asked.

"Yeah. That scream was more one of shock than fear." Galaxy replied.

"So it is more shock than fear seeing them?" Chica asked.

"Yep." Galaxy said, nodding.

The animatronics sighed in relief. Bonnie then walked over to them.

"I don't like this at all." he said.

"I doubt any of us do." Chica said.

Galaxy nodded, not happy or amused at all. She did not find joy in being targeted by these things at all. Just once could she have a break from being targeted.

_________________________________________________________

It was nearing three thirty in the morning and Galaxy had been almost attacked ten times and she was extremely fed up. She was in her office grabbing her laptop when she heard something behind her. The blonde slowly turned around coming face to face with a black bear.

"You must be the one in charge of the animatronics that have been attacking." she said.

"I am." he replied.

"Can you stop and leave us alone." Galaxy said not impressed at all.

"And why would I do that?" the bear said.

"Because I won't hesitate to lash out." Galaxy replied.

The bear chuckled at the little nightguard in front of him.

"You are a very brave little girl." he said.

"Well aware of that. Now who the heck are you?" Galaxy snapped.

"I am Nightmare. I am the leader of the Nightmares. They are the ones who have been trying to catch you." Nightmare said.

"Fitting for how they look. And catch me for what?" Galaxy said with narrowed eyes.

"A little game in our realm. And you don't have a say about not playing." Nightmare said.

Before Galaxy could reply, Nightmare grabbed her and she squirmed in an attempt to get free. She was not happy to say the least.

"PUT ME DOWN!" she shrieked.

Nightmare growled at how loud she yelled before covering her mouth with a paw. Loud footsteps could be heard rushing their way before Freddy arrived. The brown bear was snarling and his eyes were now black.

"Hello Freddy. I believe I win this round. If you want her back, you know where we are." Nightmare said before disappearing with Galaxy through a hidden door.

Freddy snarled before marching back to the others. They looked at him worried when he got back to them.

"Freddy where's Galaxy?" Chica asked.

"Nightmare got his hands on her. And he took her to their realm." Freddy replied.

"What? We have to go after her." Bonnie said, shocked.

"Except you three can't enter there." Freddy said.

Foxy then looked at him. He knew the bear would not like this but they had no choice.

"But you can Cap'n. I know you hate your Nightmare side but this is to save our lass." he said.

Freddy sighed and nodded.

"I know. Thankfully I won't be alone." he said.

"Oh boy. The troublemakers." Chica said.

"That is better than nothing." Bonnie said.

Freddy nodded before making his way down the hall to the hidden doorway.

_______________________________________________________

Galaxy yelped as she was dropped onto the floor of a bedroom.

"What was that for?!" she demanded glaring at the black bear.

"You were starting to annoy me with your struggles." Nightmare said.

"That's the point." Galaxy snapped.

Nightmare growled at her starting to lose his temper. Galaxy certainly was not an easy target like they assumed. She was more annoyed at them than scared, considering she hit Nightmare Chica with a frying pan.

The blonde then gave an annoyed look to the bear.

"What exactly is the game you want me to play?" she asked with her arms crossed, still on the floor.

"I am glad you asked. It is similar to what you did in the pizzeria but different. You have to listen for several different sounds like breathing and footsteps. You will also have to play a mini game as well. In this realm it will feel like a week when you beat each 'night' but it is still the same night outside our realm." Nightmare explained.

"So if I beat your game I can leave?" Galaxy asked.

"Correct but we will not make this easy for you." Nightmare said.

Galaxy then looked at him with a determined look.

"Bring it." she challenged.

Nightmare chuckled before leaving the room. Galaxy then took a deep breath and waited for the game to start.