Chapter 11

When the game began Galaxy found a flashlight on the bed and flicked it on. She noticed the light was a similar colour to Goldie.

'Keep the flashlight. It's special.' Goldie said.

"Goldie, are you ok? You sound rather weak." Galaxy said, concerned.

'This realm does something to Freddy and I, I am resisting it so that's why I sound weaker. You will find out what it is later. I just hope you understand.' Goldie replied.

"Ok. Save your strength. I have a feeling you will need it." Galaxy told the bear.

She then saw the clock read twelve am. The blonde then turned her back to the bed and watched both doors and the closet.

"Let's see if these guys can get one over me." she said.

Galaxy then walked over to the left door and put her ear to it and listened closely. When she heard breathing on the other side, the blonde didn't open the door until she no longer could hear the breathing.

Flicking on the flashlight she checked the hallway and saw nothing. Nodding Galaxy closed the door and returned to the foot of the bed.

"So I need to rely on my senses. That seems pretty easy. I do that all the time." she said.

She then went to check the other door.

_______________________________________________________

Freddy kept to the shadows as he walked through the Nightmare realm. He hated how his appearance changed from a friendly looking animatronic to one of the Nightmares, sharp teeth and claws included.

He was currently looking for his sons, who Goldie had dubbed the Freddles. He soon found them playing with Plushtrap.

"Hello boys." Freddy said.

"Papa! You came back!" the eldest Freddle said.

"Why did you come back?" the youngest Freddle asked.

"Nightmare took someone from the others and I. I am here to get her back." Freddy explained.

"Who is it?" Plush asked curiously.

"Our nightguard who we have grown attached to." the bear explained.

"Can we meet her?" the middle Freddle asked.

"Once we stop Nightmare. You boys will love Galaxy." the older bear said.

The boys nodded understanding before they heard chiming.

"She beat night one. Well, time to play my mini game." Plush said.

Freddy nodded before he raced off. He then turned to his sons.

"Subtly try to help her. She does not know about this because I had yet to tell her." he said.

"We'll help our sister papa." the youngest said.

"While we follow Nightmare's orders to avoid him finding out." the oldest said.

Freddy nodded as he watched his children run off. Nightmare was not winning this time.

_______________________________________________________

Galaxy was breathing heavily before she suddenly found herself in a hallway. She then saw a plush sitting in a chair at the end. Galaxy shook her head before the lights went out and she turned on the flashlight.

'Get him to the x on the ground. That's how you beat this.' Goldie told her.

The blonde nodded before turning off the flashlight. She listened closely before quickly turning on the flashlight. The plush was on the x exactly. Galaxy smirked, rather pleased.

"Wow, that was fast." the plush said.

"You talk." Galaxy said suddenly thrown off by it.

"Yep. I'm Plushtrap." Plushtrap said.

"Nice to meet you Plushtrap." Galaxy replied.

"So I should mention this. Each time you beat my minigame the night speeds up by two hours." Plushtrap explained.

"Well that's convenient." Galaxy said rather glad about that.

"It is. You'll be back in the room soon but don't worry, with the speed you are going the week here will pass very quickly." Plushtrap said.

Galaxy nodded before once again she was in the bedroom. She stretched slightly before night two began.

_______________________________________________________

Night two was a bit harder than the first one but Galaxy was doing ok. Well as ok as she could be doing. It was not easy keeping up with everything but she was handling it. Currently she was checking the left door before she heard something creep into the closet, after she returned to the bed.

Walking over to the closet, Galaxy opened it only for Nightmare Foxy to screech in her face. She immediately closed the door and felt her eye twitch as her ears rang.

"I prefer my Foxy." she said.

Galaxy waited a few moments before opening the closet again to see Nightmare Foxy replaced by a plush Foxy. Nodding she turned back to the bed, only to find a mini Freddy looking animatronic.

She narrowed her eyes at him before flashing the bear with the flashlight and making him leave. Galaxy knew this would only get harder but she could handle this.

_______________________________________________________

Nightmare was impressed by how well Galaxy was doing. She was handling his brethren with ease. In fact she was doing much better than their previous target. It was hard to impress the black bear but this tiny blonde human did.

He would be looking forward to seeing how well she handled the rest of the night.