Chapter 8

Two weeks had passed since the chip incident and it's been peaceful. Galaxy was glad about that since it was a nice break. However she was still healing since almost being crushed does cause injuries. Freddy was very gentle with her after that for about three days before she cracked and yelled at him about that.

After that Freddy promised to only do that if she was badly hurt. Galaxy had to agree with that since it was a fair deal. Currently she was in her office on her laptop. The chips also had Afton robotics inscribed on them like the object she found on the generator.

Galaxy soon discovered William Afton founded Afton robotics like she thought and they also created other animatronics too, but she could never find out which ones. She sighed and sat back in her chair.

"What are you doing?" Freddy asked, making her jump.

"Research. Those chips also had Afton robotics inscribed on them. So I am looking into that." Galaxy replied.

Freddy growled slightly before calming down. He then looked at the human in front of him.

"Don't go snooping into things too far. I don't want you to get hurt." he said.

"I won't. Plus I've done this before so I know what I'm doing." Galaxy replied with a smile.

"I did not need to know that." Freddy said.

Galaxy giggled as Freddy looked at her. She was truly one of a kind.

"Just let us know if you find anything important." he told her.

"Will do." Galaxy replied with a thumbs up.

Freddy then left to let her do her research. A little while later she yawned and closed her laptop, resting her head on her arms. Her eyes soon closed and she fell asleep due to the fact of not getting much rest.

Once she was out a figure appeared from the shadows. One slightly taller than Freddy but only by a few inches. They walked over to the sleeping blonde and ran a sharp claw down her cheek, careful enough not to cut her.

"Such a tiny and fragile thing. I wonder how you will handle us. And learning a secret someone is keeping from you." they spoke with a dark male voice.

He chuckled as she twitched slightly.

"I look forward to properly meeting you little nightguard. I wonder how you will handle us and how you will handle the fact some Nightmares are real." he said before leaving the girl be.

However unknown to him, Freddy was at the opposite door out of sight and heard what he had said. He growled in rage before entering the office to make sure Galaxy was ok.

"None of you are going to hurt her. Not on my watch." he growled.

Freddy then saw Galaxy's reflection change to Goldie.

"I was not aware he was still around." Goldie said.

"Neither did I. And now he has his sights set on Galaxy." Freddy replied.

Goldie looked at his brother worried. Neither of them liked Nightmare. Especially after he made them scare poor Evan. Both bears hated that so they turned on him and left.

"Hey I am certain she can handle him and the other Nightmares." Goldie said.

"And what about us. He made us one of them." Freddy stated.

"I doubt she would care. Yes we look terrifying in those forms but it is Gal." the gold bear replied.

Freddy couldn't help but chuckle. Galaxy was certainly a very different human since she doesn't care they are not human but act close to it. He then frowned.

"I fear she will hate us for keeping this from her." Freddy said.

"We haven't told her because we don't know how to." Goldie said.

"You have a point. I will tell her when I get the chance. And hopefully it is before Nightmare makes his move." the brown bear said.

Goldie nodded before returning to Galaxy's head. Freddy then turned to Galaxy and gently moved her hair from her face.

"I won't let Nightmare hurt you. You saved us from those chips so let us protect you from the shadows that lurk in the night." he said before leaving her to let her sleep.

_________________________________________________________

Elsewhere in a realm hidden, Nightmare was plotting. He wanted to meet the little nightguard but he would do it his way. All he had to do was bring her to the Nightmare realm but the question was how.

He was contemplating on what to do when Nightmare Chica walked up to him.

"Is something wrong Nightmare?" she asked.

"No, just thinking. The pizzeria has a new nightguard and she is such a sweet little thing." Nightmare replied.

"Oh? Are we going to terrorize her?" Nightmare Chica asked.

"We are but not in the pizzeria. She is to be terrorized in our realm. The question is how to bring her here." Nightmare replied.

"What if we just snatch her away and drag her here." the chicken replied.

"That is perfect. We will have to be subtle about it and not alert those stupid fools." Nightmare said, referring to the animatronics in the pizzeria.

Nightmare Chica nodded agreeing. This would be one fun event for them and they would enjoy it.