"Ten days, please?"

"You want me to reduce it to three days?"

"No, Ma'am!" Seonghwa squeaked, "A week, it is!"

"Good." The lady sighed, "A week with no money, I'll evict you with or without your consent."

"Okay." Seonghwa answered in a small voice.

The murderous-looking lady finally walked away and Seonghwa could finally breathe again.

But, on second thought, how would he pay three months worth of rent in one week?

He was barely hanging onto his life.

Not wanting to get more of a headache he had already had, Seonghwa left from his front door to climb down the stairs and go to his university.

__

"Yo!" A cheerful voice was heard when he was brooding in his seat, waiting for his general course's lecturer to come.

"Shut up, Tzuyu. I'm not in the mood." Seonghwa groaned.

The girl sat down beside him and frowned, "What's wrong, Hwa?"

"Nothing, it's just—my landlord is going to evict me if I don't pay her by next week."

Tzuyu gasped, "So rude! Hwa, I've told you I could help you! Come on, just say yes! I can lend you some money."

"It's three months worth of rent. I don't think you'll have that much money." Seonghwa stated the fact before shrinking further into his seat, "Also, I don't want to burden my friend."

"Oh, well, yeah, I don't have that much money, but we can work for it? I mean, I don't mind to ask Nayeon-eonnie to help you."

"No!" Seonghwa straightened his back abruptly, "No, Tzuyu, no! That's more mortifying than borrowing some money from you! I'm not even that close to Nayeon-noona!"

"But, Seonghwa!" Tzuyu whined, "How will you earn the money by next week?"

"I don't know—but I'll work for it, I guess." Seonghwa pressed his lips together, "Don't worry. I'll figure something out."

Sighing, Tzuyu threw her bag on the desk in defeat, "Fine. But, if you really can't earn it before the deadline, you have to let me help you."

Seonghwa knocked his shoulder on the girl's and smiled, "Thank you. You're the best."

The lecturer came and Seonghwa mentally noted; graveyard shifts, it was.

__

Or not.

Seonghwa had applied to some convenience stores around but none of them were willing to give out weekly payments.

All of them would accumulate his working hours and pay him by the end of the month.

But, Seonghwa didn't have a month, and he didn't even have a week by now considering he had spent two days asking around.