"I hope they can." Vernon muttered.

**

Change of POV

Braham sighed as he watched the third group carry off their fighter. He hadn't been even swiped by the first-years, he cast glance to his cousin who was still leaned against the wall. Ivan was going to be irritated if he didn't ever come out.

Testing the fighting potential of the students of Tammis, was the second year's duty, but to not have one gifted fighter show up. Braham shook his head, if Ivan was to start building a Loyalty circle, he would need to gather strong people before he graduated. After that the top female of the school would be given to him before he earned his title.

Lamenting the disappointment so far, Braham walked over to his corner and grabbed up a water bottle.

Hearing cheering, and hollering from above, Braham turned around only to see three people standing on the other end of the sandy stadium.

Finally, some competition he thought walking forward he called out, "Are you first years?"

They all nodded, the dark haired kept his eyes averted, "We were told anyone could compete? Is that true?"

Braham nodded, "We take all first years on, no one is barred!"

The dark haired boy nodded he lifted his hand and pointed at the young woman who stood next to him ,she was smiling at Braham. "She's going to fight."

Braham expression blanked, "I'm sorry, a women is going to fight?"

The dark haired one's expression became disgruntled, "Yeah, she won't stop asking."

The taller one with blonde hair stepped forward, his smiled was pleasant, but something about it put Braham off, "She doesn't really mean harm but, once she gets like this we can't stop her."

Braham didn't do anything for a minute, before he started laughing, "Ha-ha, you guys want me to fight a girl?! A girl can't fight here. It would be embarrassing to accidently murder her. Ha-ha."

"Is it?" The blonde one said, tapping his chin, a wicked look came into his eyes, "I'm pretty sure you would be the one to end up being embarrassed."

That mere taunt, forced Brahams hand, he could feel Ivan rolling his eyes. "I'll do it."

The girl who hadn't spoken since she'd entered, smiled her dark grey eyes darkened further as she stepped forward. Braham had expected her to change, pointing at her he said, "I will allow you to change your clothes before we begin."

The girl glanced down at her uniform before she raised her head, "I don't need to. When do we begin?"

Braham bemused by the girls positive attitude, "After the bell rings."

She nodded, she turned to her two male friends and shooed them away, "Stop hovering. I'm doing this for fun, fun okay?"

They both gave her weary looks before they moved to the far corner.

She bent down and untied her shoes, and tossed them aside. Standing straight, she didn't take a defensive stand and casually waited for the bell.

Ding.

Braham ran at her, grabbing her arm he tossed her over his shoulder. She landed in a cloud of sand, and not missing a beat he grabbed her arm and wrapping his arm around it he twisted everyone inside the stadium flinched when they heard the crack. Jumping back he stood straight, he hadn't been worried about hurting women.

It was more that he didn't want to have to coerce the principle to forget again with money.

"OW!" The girl shouted, before standing Braham eyes widened, when she stared at her arm then him, "that hurt, it really did."

She used her other hand and adjusting her shoulder, she shoved it back in. Wincing, she twirled her arms around.

Smiling, she grinned, "My turn right?"

In flash, she ran at him crawled up his chest, swung around to his back, and wrapped her legs around his shoulder jerking back she back flipped sending him flying. Her toes barely touched the ground before she chased after him.

While he was mid-air, she high kicked him in the neck jerking him faced down in the sand.

Grabbing his arm, she used her knee and cracked the elbow the other way. Dropping his arm, she turned towards the clock.

The stadium was silent, no one moved as they stared at the unconscious Braham, and the young women who was muttering to her herself as she rolled her shoulder.

Ding.