She pulled up a chair next to him. "Yes I did. They don't get to treat people any kind of way just because of status that they think they have. Everybody else is just scared to stand up to them. I don't give a fuck."

Chris nodded like he was thinking. "What are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing I don't think. Why?"

"Will you meet me somewhere at like 8 o clock?" He turned those big brown eyes on her and if he told her to stop a speeding train with her bare hands, she probably would have tried it.

"Sure." She squeaked out when she could finally breathe.

"Good. Its a date then." He gave her that perfect 1000 megawatt smile.

"A date?" Jay smirked and raised her eyebrow. Of course she wanted to go on a date with Chris Brown. She just had to play with him a little bit first.

Chris turned bright red and started stuttering. "Nnnno not a date. I just meant like an uhhhh a gathering. A friendly gathering with just us."

Jay laughed. He was even more adorable when he was nervous. Just then their English teacher, Mr. Whitman, walked in and class was about to start.

She leaned over and kissed Chris on the cheek. "Nah let's make it a date." Then she got up and walked back over to her desk.

Jay wasn't sitting down a full minute when she felt a tap on her shoulder. When she turned around, the boy behind her slipped her note. She turned back towards her desk to open it.

U fuckin wit Chrissy nih?
-L

Dang Ladarius be lurkin. Jay thought to herself as she balled the note up into a tight little ball. He ain't even my nigga.

Jay made a big show of shooting the note in the trash can like a basketball. "Swish!" She heard the boy behind her mumbled. She laughed to herself then turned towards the board so she could listen to the lecture her teacher we giving.

Chris was on her mind all day. Evidently she was on his too. He usually ducked his head when he saw her in the halls but today he smiled and made eye contact. When they passed by each other at the end of the day he mouthed "8 o clock," and smiled when she nodded.

Now it was 7:15 and Jay was stressing over what she was gonna wear. Chris told her to meet him at some lounge named Sammy's and she had no idea what to wear. She pulled a short, tight freakum dress with a Aztec pattern on it.

"This is gonna have to work," she mumbled as she went into the bathroom to get dressed.

45 minutes later, Jay had just found the lounge. It was on the side of town that she rarely went to and from the people walking in and out, it looked like the crowd was mainly college kids. "Points for you Chris." She found a parking spot and walked inside.

The inside of Sammy's was set up like any lounge. Stage on one wall, bar on another with tables, chairs, and couches arranged between them. Some girl was onstage doing a bomb ass cover of All The Way Home by Tamar Braxton. Chris didn't tell her where he was gonna meet her in the lounge so she stood by the bar scanning the room for him.

"Hey sexy." An unfamiliar voice behind her said.

Jay turned her head and saw some cute college boy standing behind her. "Hey." She said dryly then went back to looking for Chris.