Lost

Hawk sat blankly at the crowded cafeteria, gawking at the pretty new girl, Cecily. She was closed in a circle of boys and girls, that were asking for friendship or dates. They were all declined, Hawk smirked selfishly. He would try his luck with her later on in the day.

He was scanning the cafeteria when he spotted Miguel, staring intently at Cecily. Hawk looked at her she was also scanning the area. There eyes met. Hawk gave Cecily a devilish smile, she smiled back with the most flirtiest look. Then Cecily looked down seeming to lose interest.

Later that day Hawk couldn't stop thinking about Cecilys deep hazel eyes and how they looked like they held a lot of secrets. Cecily was in most of Hawks classes so he tried his best to get noticed. But failed.

After school Miguel came running to Hawk with a excited smile. "I got Cecilys number!" He exclaimed. "Here, we can share it." He carried on. Hawk obviously took it and they left, hoping to get a call from a girl sooner rather than later.

That night Tory was working late hours, and made plans with Miguel. Tory and Miguel walked past Cecily on their way to Tory's favorite spot.

"Oh hi Miguel" Cecily said. "Hey Cecily, this is Tory." He introduced her with a hand. Cecily nodded as did Tory. "Me and Tory go to the same dojo." Miguel said. "Oh wait you should join Cecily!" He shouted. "Yeah that'll be fun!" Said Tory. "Wanna hang out tomorrow Tory" Cecily asked. "Yeah, I need someone to practice my kicks on anyways" Tory laughed. "Ok see you guys at that dojo tomorrow, nice to meet you Tory, Miguel."

As Miguel and Tory walked away, Cecily wondered, is Tory gonna be my new best friend? What about Hawk and Miguel? "Gosh they're hot" Cecily muttered unintelligibly, Cecily was a teensy bit drunk. She looked down on her list stained with tears, "There." Cecily said. When she thought of her parents she would either drink the tears away (which was rarely) or go for a walk with her nicest black outfit and a knife. If you know what I mean...