"Daniel! Please can you get on with it, I have things to do before I head out tonight or don't you want your 30%?"

"Fine, fine, you win! I need to see you tonight, we still have matters to discuss. I need a decision. I need this plan under way as soon as possible." Daniel stated, switching into business mode.

"Daniel I've been thinking about it all day. I don't think I'm the right girl for the job. You need someone innocent, what about Rachel? She looks like she could be bloody Prince Harry's wife!" I replied. He just didn't get it, I was never going to be girlfriend material.

"Damn it Elle! This will only work with you. You are the best girl we have. Your the whole package, I know everything about this man, he doesn't want some preppy innocent girlfriend, trust me, plus we need someone experienced! We can't send in a novice for something this big."

"I don't know Daniel..." I trailed off.

"For fuck sake Elle, look at your life. Do you think you would have it without me? I found you on the streets when you were 19 and by the time you were 20 you were making more money than most normal girls that age and older. Your 24 now and have more money than you ever dreamed of. I don't want to guilt trip you but you fucking owe me. I've never asked you for anything, I want the money this guy can give me." He shouted angrily and I knew instantly that he wanted this job more than anything I had done before.

He was right however, he did save me and as much as I didn't like him, I still had massive amounts respect for everything he had done when he found me. I didn't hate him for introducing me to this world, I lived for my job, I hated him for treating me like a piece of meat at certain times, but that's all us girls are to him, walking pay cheques.

"We'll talk about this face to face. I want all the details... every single scrap you can give me before I agree to anything. I'll come to you after I've finished working tonight. Tyrese will drop me off at the office so don't bother turning up again." I said with a sigh.

"I knew you'd come round. I look forward to it, Elle." He replied smugly before he cut me off.

I dropped my phone onto a small shelf by my bath and sunk further into the tub, I had a bad feeling about all of this.

*****

When I looked in the mirror, I admired my reflection.

I was going to bag an extremely rich man tonight looking like this, pound signs flashed in my head and I smirked... Was there anyone who didn't love money?

Tonight I had opted for a backless, long sleeved dress that clung to my body and stopped above the top of my knees. I had paired it with a pair of lace up pointed heels and my hair had been parted down the middle and straightened giving it a smooth and sleek look. My makeup was dark and alluring, just the way I liked it and as always, my full lips were coated in my trademark red lipstick.

I was ready for another night of manipulation.

"What do you think Salem? Pretty good huh?" I questioned my dog as I made my way towards my front room to pick up the things I needed for my night.

I heard a bark in response before I saw him pad over to his bed and lay down looking sad, I hated to leave him but I needed to work and I always made sure he had enough exercise and plenty of food before I left.

"Bye baby." I yelled as I left my apartment and made my way downstairs to a waiting car where my driver and security, Tyrese, would be waiting for me. He was a mountain of a man and looked incredibly scary but I adored him.

Tonight I was heading to the Lime Lounge, an exclusive club filled with big spenders. I was guaranteed to find an impressive man with an even more impressive bank account. Not that the looks of the man mattered, all I cared about was what I could get from him.