Chapter One

This was my favourite part of every evening, searching for the perfect man to lure into my trap. Finding the right man I could use and manipulate by making him succumb to his most primal of instincts... desire, only to leave when I had exactly what I wanted. My perfume on his pillow and my trademark lipstick still smeared on his swollen lips would be all I would leave behind. 

Looking out over the club, I scanned everyone one at a time, my mind calculating thoughtfully over whom I would be able to seduce and then steal from. If you hadn't already guessed it I was a money grabbing, man using, no fucks given kind of bitch and I loved it. I ran my tongue over my red stained top lip and continued to scan the room while taking a much needed sip from my whiskey glass, enjoying the hard liquor leave a trail of fire in its wake.

"Its getting late Elle, time to make your move." I suddenly heard a deep voice say from behind me, pulling me out of my thought process.

"When have I ever failed you before Daniel?" I replied in a bored tone, whilst rolling my eyes and turning away from the crowd to face my boss.

"You're cutting it a bit close tonight." He spoke before pulling back the sleeve of his suit jacket to check the time on his designer watch. "You need to pick someone and fast, you know the rules."

He proceeded to advance towards me and picked up a strand of my long black hair, only to begin rolling it in his fingers I smacked his hand away before I replied. "How about you just let me handle it. Go annoy one of the other girls, I've got this covered."

"But annoying you is the most fun." Daniel whispered in my ear.

"Piss off! I don't have time for your stupid games tonight. As you previously stated, I have work to do." I growled, finishing off my whiskey in one large gulp and slamming the glass down on a nearby table before marching away.

That fucking man, he knew exactly how to get under my skin.

As I walked across the club I spotted the ideal target standing by the bar, ordering a drink. He was handsome, had clean-cut brown hair, designer stubble, what looked like a toned body and most importantly, his persona screamed rich. Perfect.

I checked my reflection in the mirror on the wall of the club as I passed it. I fluffed my hair lightly and rubbed my crimson lips together to make sure they looked impeccably inviting.

As I made my way over the bar I did my mental checklist, double-checking that this man was the correct match. Expensive suit, check. Expensive shoes, check. Expensive watch, check. No wedding ring, check. Yes, I may sleep with men and then steal their expensive belongings but a lady has to have some values. I would never in a million years, dream of sleeping with a married man or a man in a relationship for that matter, I was totally against any form of cheating. It was probably my one and only moral value.

When I approached, I changed my whole demeanour, my whole focus set to charming the pants right off him.

"Whiskey, double, no ice." I told the barman flashing him my winning smile.

"Coming right up." He replied with a wink.

I could already sense my targets eyes burning into my body, his eyes taking in my six inch heels, toned and tanned legs, skin tight black dress, curvy figure, sleek black hair before his eyes finally came to settle on my high cheekbones and full lips.

"See something you like?" I questioned him boldly as I continued to stare forwards.

"I see something that I more than like." He replied after a moment of initial shock. He was probably surprised a woman could be that forward. "A body like that should be illegal."