Meet Mara

Hey, my name is Mara Kuragari. I should start off with the fact that I'm a mage.. My magics a liiittle more.. complex than most. For starters, I'm a dark magic user. Yeah that doesn't always set well with some people. My magic is also.. Well you'll know more about it later on. One thing you should know is, I don't have to say my attacks out loud to activate them, which usually gives me an advantage. Also some magic doesn't have an effect on me, usually it's just minor spells. 

   ( This is her main look, outfit from the picture at the top

   ( This is her main look, outfit from the picture at the top. Unless you like the looks of the first one then just use her🤷🏻‍♀️ I originally made this story a while ago, and the top photo was what I used but I just found this one and kinda like it better😮‍💨 I should just change it huh?)

       Anyways I'm about 5'6. I have boobs and curves as well as short purple slivery hair. I also have semi- pale white skin, and have deep purple eyes. My normal clothing consist of mid-thigh boots, and a light brown long sleeved shirt. I also wear a black over size cloak that covers my entire body. But since most people found the need to rip down my hood during battles, I bought a choker necklace and had a couple cloaks specially made to solve this problem. I had clips placed on the top of the hood, so I could clip onto them to my choker. Funny when you think about it, you'd think it chokes me if someone pulled on the hood, but it doesn't really. The material used to separate the hood from the choker, which isn't much since the hood covers almost my whole face anyways, is made of durable fabric. That way it has a harder time to rip if someone pulls on it. 

      Enough about what I wear, I'm a mage but I don't belong to any guild. I'm what some call a wanderer. But unfortunate for me Ive been out of money and haven't been able to pick up low key jobs and it's been a while since I've had a decent meal.  

     So I checked the area I was in, since I never know where the hell I am, and found out that there was actually two guilds that I was closes to. One was an infamous guild, Fairy Tail and another was dark something. I don't know much about either and all I know is that fairy tail was just a taaad bit closer and the name stood out. So, off to Fairy Tail, I guess. It shouldn't take me long, maybe a day.

Extra

Likes: Food, fighting, Whisky ;), magic, the color purple, being alone, her sister
Dislikes: Dark magic, her parents, lullabies, people, her past

Well I'm almost there, to Fairy Tail, gotta go. And don't worry I'll tell you more about my past sometime later.