soixante

a/n:

yo i handed in a creative essay and my english teacher asked if i wanted to speak to the school counsellor 

LMAOOOO

i got an A+ tho :)

she said it was very powerful

what a slay

lilou roux, december 27th

charles de gaulle international airport

"look! it's paris!" billie gasped, pointing out the window as we circled over the city. "i see, it's really big huh?" i said leaning over and joining her beside the window. "it's so pretty," she whispered trailing her finger over the plexiglass. 

"just wait until you walk around down there, absolutely beautiful," i told the girl. "like you?" she said, turning around with a cheesy grin on her face. "you're cheeky," i said poking her face. "nuh uh! but if it's anything like you've been telling me i'm sure i'm gonna love it" she said swatting my hand back.

we'd been on the plane for nearly a whole day, but we did manage to sleep for the majority which was really helpful. billie and i had been watching a movie to fill in the last hour, but billie turned it off once she could see below the clouds.

the teen had been watching the ground for nearly twenty minutes now. 

"ma'am, she needs to be sitting down with a seatbelt on. we're landing soon," an air hostess came and told me for the second time in five minutes. "i know, i'm trying. sorry," i apologized. i leant over and tugged on billies hoodie from behind until she fell back onto her bottom.

"sit down silly, i'm gonna get in trouble," i said. "but i was looking!" she protested as i buckled the seatbelt for her. "i know, honey. we're landing very soon though and you have to wear your seatbelt" i said sitting back.

"that's no fun." she frowned crossing her arms across her chest. 

billie woke up older, but she still is radiating her childlike self which makes me think she hasn't fully come out of headspace yet. 

"we'll be down there with those buildings soon enough, mon amour,"

"i'm really hungry," billie whined pulling her suitcase behind her. we just picked them up from baggage claim and we were on our way out of the airport. "you should've said something earlier bee, the food's back there," i explained to billie pointing behind us. 

she groaned, throwing her head back.

"i can get you some food soon, but we have to get out of the airport and find a taxi. we can be driven to a store but depends what's open though, it's midnight here," i said to the girl, taking her hand with my spare to keep her walking. 

the second we stepped out of the building billie's eyes grew three sizes, looking around. everything was so different to what she was used too. "you like it?" i asked nudging her side. she nodded, "i can't wait to see the hotel!"