cinquante

a/n:

happy valentines day!! 

if any of you don't have anyone to love today, i'll be your valentine <333

also none of u were robbed of anything bc lilou and billie did NOT have sex last chapter guys!!! it was only making out!!

90K !! holy guacamole 

billie eilish, december 9th

los angeles | CA

"my car is so dirty, look at it" lilou sighed waving her hand to the brown dust and bugs along the bonnet as we hopped into it after being at the gallery for about an hour. i suddenly got an idea. i grinned to myself knowing it's gonna end up in both of us soaked, "let's go to the carwash"

"like the drive-through one?" lilou asked. i shook my head, "no, the one where there's the pressure washers with soap in them and you do it yourself," i explained. "billie," the parisienne looked at me like i had four eyes, "you know that's gonna get us both drenched, right?"

"yeah." i said like it was obvious, "that's the whole point of going!"

lilou pinched the bridge of her nose thinking for a moment, "fine, fine. we'll go. please don't get me too wet though mon ange"

"i won't."

famous last words.

"billie! my pants are about to fall off they are so heavy with water!!" lilou yelled over the car at me. i laughed loudly continuing to wet her side of the car, splashing her. she squealed, before running around to me, "i'm gonna get you little shit!" 

i shrieked but before i could run away i was being sprayed with soapy water, covering me top to toe in suds.

 "i literally have soap in my ear drum- i swear to fucking god-!" 

we stood a few feet apart, facing the pressure hose at each other. "we came here to wash the car, what are we doing!" lilou laughed trying to hide her exposed stomach from the cold water. "dunno!" i giggled pushing my dripping hair from out of my eyes. 

"surrender!" i shouted. "you first!" 

"fine! 3, 2, 1!"

the water suddenly stopped and i finally got a chance to wipe my face so i could see properly. lilou's shirt was now semi see through, showing black lacy bra. i looked down to my own clothes, luckily my sweater was thick enough to cover my chest, although my skirt was a different story.

"oh my god!" i yelped covering my ass with my hands. i looked behind me quickly to make sure nobody was there who could of seen through my skirt. lilou chuckled, "let's quickly finish the car and we'll go back to your house and get changed, okay?"

i nodded and picked up the hose again. i kept one hand on my backside as we finished spraying all the dead bugs and dust off the car. as soon as it was done i jumped into the car, not caring if i was making the seat wet. 

lilou rung out her shirt as best she could and took her bandana off before joining me. "that waters freezing," she said as she shivered. i nodded in agreement, picking up my phone and texting mom we're gonna be home soon. 

"do you wanna shower at my house?" i asked suddenly. the older teen shrugged, "i mean, i guess. why?"

my repose wasn't immediate which made lilou glance at me. "you're not suggesting what i think you are, are you?" she asked, making my ears heat up. again with no response, lilou looked at me. "billie?" 

"well, i mean, like, it was just a thought. uhm, sorry that was stupid," i rambled looking down to my lap, pulling at my fingers. "hey, it's fine. it's just not like you to be so bold like that," lilou chuckled awkwardly. the car fell silent as none of us spoke for a few moments. "i- yeah, i do want to, but do you want to?" lilou asked finally. 

i nodded, my gaze still focused on my thighs. i didn't want to look up because my face was burning hot, and bright red.

part of me wanted to because i loved lilou, and i felt comfortable enough around her to take a step that little bit further, but the other part of me wanted it because it comforted my smaller side.

the thought reminded me of when i used to shower with my mom when i was a kid.

lilou reached over to my hair and tucked a few strands that were stuck to the side of my face behind my ear. i looked over to her cautiously, to see her smiling warmly at me. "i love you," she said.

i couldn't contain the smile i was trying to hold back anymore. this girl is too damn sweet.

"let's go home, do you want to pick the music again?"

i nodded happily and plugged my phone into the aux. "hm," i said thinking, looking intently at my screen deciding which artist to play now. "you're so cute, do you know the neighbourhood? you should play them," lilou suggested.

"yeah, i went to their concert when i was like nine! they're so good," i said now finding them on spotify and shuffling their album 'wiped out!' 

the older girl started up the car and drove out of the car wash, humming down a side street that lead out onto the 101. 

the drive back to my house wasn't very long, only managing to get halfway through the album. we got out of the car and waddled uncomfortably to the front door. maggie greeted us cheerily as we walked in, but it soon faded to confusion.

"why in god's name are you two completely soaked?"

lilou chuffed out a laugh as i blushed, thinking back to what happened earlier in the day that was completely unrelated but could have meant the same thing. "we had a little too much fun at the car wash, didn't we bil?" lilou said nudging my shoulder. i nodded with a giggle. 

my mom sighed before laughing to herself. "is the car at least clean though?" she asked. "eh," we both shrugged making her chuckle. 

i took lilou's hand, taking her through the house to my bedroom. "uh, you can pick out some clothes that you wanna wear," i said as i started to dig through my closet for my favourite hoodie. 

"okay sweet, thank you baby"

once i found my comfiest sweatpants along with the hoodie i turned around to see lilou with a large graphic tee in her hand. "i can't find any pants to go with this," she said showing me. "uhhmm," i trailed off, opening a few drawers until i found a pair of black adidas sweatpants. "here,"

"okay thanks," she smiled. we stared at each other for a few seconds not really knowing where to go from here. "uh, do you have two towels?" lilou asked. "oh- yeah, um, let's just go to the bathroom before i explode with awkwardness" i said shaking my head rapidly back and forth in an attempt to clear my thoughts. 

lilou chuckled lightly, "you're fine ma chérie,"

she grabbed my hand and started to lead me out of my bedroom. we walked down the corridor quietly until we reached the bathroom. i opened the door and flicked on the light and fan. the older girl headed in and stacked her chosen clothes onto the sink.

 i caught a glance of my mom watching us from a distance making me panic slightly, so i quickly stepped into the bathroom and locked the door behind us. "you okay?" the parisienne asked as i put my clothes next to her pile. i nodded running my hands through my knotty hair, "mom was watching us, but it's fine" 

"okay, uhm, you know you can back out right? it's okay if you change your mind like at any time, i won't get upset," lilou said. i nodded, "i know, i want to, i promise."