sept

a/n:

400 reads!!  

shits weird as hell

billie eilish, november 1st

los angeles | CA

i smacked my hand over my mouth. i stared at my screen wondering if i was imagining what i had just read. what the fuck do i do or say?

my door opened to finneas walking in with a bowl of vegan ice cream, spoon in mouth. "hey i was- what's wrong?" he asked taking the spoon out of his mouth and looking at my face. i just looked from him to my phone and back to him. he furrowed his eyebrows together walking over and looking down to the device in my hand.

"oh shit" 

"what the hell am i s'posed to say?"

finneas nearly spat out his ice cream on me, "billie! are you serious?! you tell her you feel the same way!" 

"fin, i can't-"

"yes, yes you can, but explain your situation, get her to understand how you feel about this whole thing though" finneas said sitting down beside me. "shit- um so like what do i actually say" i started to panic. 

"eilish, calm. just tell her how you feel!"

"that's fucking great advice fin" i rolled my eyes and started typing.

wherearetheavacadoes
hey um, i think i like you too 
but can we not take this any further
for now

l_roux
i had a feeling you were gonna say that
it's okay
i understand and respect that
let's just not hide our feelings anymore, okay?

wherearetheavacadoes
agreed.
thankyou

l_roux
its okay
let's get to know each other more before rushing into anything yeah?

wherearetheavacadoes
yeah
i'm glad we're on the same page

i sighed a breath of relief and grabbed a spoonful of finneas'  ice cream. "she feels the exact same" i told him putting the spoon in my mouth. "dude!" he scowled snatching the spoon out of my mouth, "but thats really good, are you gonna take it slow, no labels?" he asked.

i nodded.

"so like what are you?"

"excuse me?"

finneas waved his spoon around, "y'know like straight, gay?" i rolled my eyes again. "i don't fucking know, i thought i was straight, doesn't look like i am now" i said laying back on my bed. 

"you should do some research on that" 

"like do the 'am i gay quiz?' or some shit" 

"no i didn't mean that dingus, like look at the different sexualities and go with what you think best suits you"

i picked up my phone and looked at my messages.

l_roux
hey billie
random but do you wanna call?

wherearetheavacadoes
like a phone call or facetime?

l_roux
i don't mind <33

"fin- she just asked to call me" i said sitting back up and showing him my phone. "you have to" he said as if it was the most obvious thing ever. 

wherearetheavacadoes
okay, give me a sec

i stood up and grabbed finneas by the shirt. "bro what-" he said trying to get away from me. "if i'm gonna call her you have to leave" i said with a smile. he dropped his mouth open, "okay offended, i'm your wing man here"

"cool, i don't care, get out"

finneas went to speak but i stopped him, "finneas, out!" i laughed pointing at the door.

 "fine fine, don't have to be so bossy, billie"