trente

a/n:

hi hi

reading all your comments makes me so happy :]

idk why you like this lol

sorry my chapters aren't as long now, i wanna stay consistent for u, but i don't have much time so they r short :|

the workload of schools getting to me 

billie eilish, november 12th

los angeles | CA

days passed, lilou and i talking pretty much every day on call or facetime. "have you got sick of eachother yet?" says my mom every time i walked out of my bedroom. of course we haven't mom, i don't actually think we can. 

i missed her, alot. 

i missed her warmth, her touch, just her presence. she was just so comforting to have around, to just to be there.

"billie, i got this email it says you didn't submit that paper properly, you have to do it again please because i don't want the government up my backside about it" my mom said walking into the kitchen waving her phone at me, a huff in her voice.

"what? why?" i asked, spooning a mouthful of cereal between my lips. "i don't know, just please do it again" she sighed, starting to boil the kettle. i groaned thinking back to how long it took me to complete the first one.

"fine," i rolled my eyes picking up my phone to check for any new notifications, continuing to chew my late breakfast. lilou's dad wanted to talk with her a while ago and i'd been waiting for her reply. 

seeing nothing i sighed softly and put my phone down. "what's so important on that phone of yours?" mom quizzed, as she'd been hearing the process repeat a few times already. 

"well if lilou's dad goes to work today, she can take me on a date, and i'm waiting for her to text back"

"a date huh, you two a thing now?" mom asked, turning around with a hand on her hip and a raised brow. "ew, don't say it like that mom," i grimaced, "but kinda yeah" i shrugged, blood rushing to my ears at the topic of conversation.

"what do you mean kinda?"

"we're together, okay? she's my girlfriend, but i don't wanna talk about it, so don't ask anything else" i stated quietly but simply, pushing my chair back and standing up, drinking the last of the soy milk out of the bowl.

"billie, you don't have to be scared, or embarrassed, it's okay"

"i know." i said, anger starting to bubble in my stomach. "it's a lot for me and my mind, right now, so please, i don't want to talk about it."

"okay... i'm sorry" my mom said gently, turning back around to face the kettle. i sighed again, walking over to put the bowl in the sink. 

"i'm still figuring it all out, i just need more time" i said quietly before walking away, back to my bedroom. everytime the whole 'liking girls' thing comes up, i just shut down. however many people tell me it's okay, there's some part of me still saying it's wrong.

i shut my door and sat down on my bed, laying back in amongst all the pillows and blankets, but within seconds my phone buzzed, sending me straight back up and immediately checking my phone.

lilou roux <3
310-260-4716

billie!
my dad's gone to work!!!

YAY! OMG
OMG
OMG
I CAN SEE U
FINALLY!

yes baby!
finally!

AHHH IM SO EXCITED

me too!!!!!!

call me rn.

lilou's phone number lit up my screen after a few moments. i answered, my grouchy mood from minutes ago, gone instantaneously. 

"hey my love! ready for our first date?"