dix-neuf

a/n:

"wanna hear a joke?" "i don't have one"

lmao she's so cute

i have so many books in my drafts in unhealthy

again, i am sorry if i'm being a dick to any of u i dont mean it

the end of the chapter; all i can imagine billie as is baby rapunzel when the crown gets put on her head- the big blue eyyessss

billie eilish, november 7th

los angeles | CA

"don' touch" i smacked lilou's hand away from my waist. "billie," lilou sighed. she'd been asking what was wrong for the past few minutes earning nothing from me. i could tell she was getting a little frustrated.

"oh mon dieu-" lilou sighed leaning over to put her head in her hands. she paused though, and looked up at me curiously. i swallowed thickly, watching her nose twitch. 

"do i smell- is that- billie? did you-" before lilou could finish i cut her off with a cry, "no!"

"no? i haven't even finished what i was going to say" 

"i didn't" i shook my head wiping my eyes with the back of my hands. "you didn't what baby?" lilou asked.

silence.

"if you did... it's okay, i promise amour" lilou assured pulling my hands down from my eyes. i admitted defeat, the built up tears i'd been holding back since it happened finally started to spill down my flushed cheeks. 

"'m sorry lou-lou" i sobbed. "no, don't be silly, its okay. you don't have to be sorry darling" lilou said, pulling her sleeve of her hoodie up a bit before pressing it to my cheeks and wiping the damp skin. 

"let's hop off the bed baby, do you wanna maybe take a shower?" 

"mm-mm" i shook my head. lilou cocked her head, "i wan' bath"

"oh, right, well c'mon then sweetheart" lilou gestured for me to hop off the bed again. i slowly sat up, peeling my legs from the wet sheets. i grabbed onto lilou's arms and got down off the bed. 

"good girl, can you show me to your bathroom?" 

i blushed and nodded sucking on my bottom lip. i held onto lilou's larger hand and walked her down the hall to my bathroom door. i pointed at it, "in here?"

i nodded again.

lilou pushed the the door open and flicked the light on, before walking over to the bathtub, "do you know where the plug is darling?"

i pointed to where the black rubber circle was sitting on the sink. "oh, there it is, thank you"

i stood on the cold tile just watching. my thighs started to sting from the urine soaked shorts i had on. "lou-lou" i whined. "yeah love? what's the matter?" she asked turning her head around.